• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Misc please help

If there was no one to look after him of course the property would be sold to care for him .PersonallyI wouldnt focus too much at all about your brothers ...the way they are etc etc ....too much negativity.Focus your energy and thoughts with the good memories of your dad before his health went downhill ....remember the good things ...it will help in healing.....All the best with everything
Thank you. The brothers were looking after him and checking on him and I took him shopping for years and years when I was younger every week but his and the families toxicity got too much for me and I had to step away completely. There was no communication (unless it was abusive from them) between me and the brothers and our father seemed to thrive on that and keep asking me if I saw them and how they never bothered with him, etc, when that wasn't the case.

A flying monkey has landed on a facebook post I put up there asking about obtaining a copy of the will under a fake account. They left a message saying something like they can see where the toxicity comes from. Just a heads up what these folks are like.

Will I sound crazy if I ring the funeral home tomorrow and put it on them by basically saying the family told me no but I was under the impression that our father wanted a funeral (which is true) and if there is then I would like to be included? At the same time if they don't want me there then can I go earlier and leave before it begins? I don't want to outright say I don't trust/believe them but I don't. I need to find out the truth. I will emphasize I am not trying to upset or disrespect anyone but I want to be included in any service for him.

"Is there a service?" is a simple yes or no question. IF they are not forthcoming then I will ask what the big secret is...

Last edited:
Will I sound crazy if I ring the funeral home tomorrow and put it on them by basically saying the family told me no but I was under the impression that our father wanted a funeral (which is true) and if there is then I would like to be included? At the same time if they don't want me there then can I go earlier and leave before it begins? I don't want to outright say I don't trust/believe them but I don't. I need to find out the truth. I will emphasize I am not trying to upset or disrespect anyone but I want to be included in any service for him.

"Is there a service?" is a simple yes or no question. IF they are not forthcoming then I will ask what the big secret is...
This sounds reasonable to me. All you can do is ask the question.