• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Please help

izatt68

Greenlighter
I am looking for a way out of this vicious circle that Ive been in for almost a yr straight!!':|
I have been prescribed adderall since 2008. & for almost 4yrs my physcolojist had me on 180mgs per day..
I was literaly text book ADD... well within the past yr, they have basically cut my dose in half. SO.. I wasn't doing well couldnt get anything done etc...
so i went back to my old habit, of using meth!! & im a shooter... well ive gotten to the point of NEEDING BOTH! I will take 80mgs adderalls in the morning & before noon I will probably do a shot of at least 25-30ccs of meth. that is what makes me motivated..
I WANT TO STOP THE METH!!! I'VE BECAME SO DEPENDENT ON IT, THAT IVE STARTED OLD HABITS OF STEALING $ from the man i love...
CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THERE IS SOMETHING I CAN DO THAT WILL MAKE THAT ADDITICTION GO AWAY?? I KNOW THAT I HAVE TO REALLY WANT IT. BEFORE IT WILL ACTUALLY GO AWAY..
WHAT I NEED IS SOMETHING THAT WILL TAKE THAT HORRIBLE CRAVING, AND DEPENDENCE. (like with herione, there is methadone, etc)
THANKS
:?

As said, you need to stop all of it really, not just the meth.

You may find a non-addictive drug like modafinil helps to lessen the cravings and bolster willpower enough that you can steer clear of it.

Your post seems extremely tweaked out. I hear you but you were clearly high when you wrote it. Go 24 or even 12 hours sober and come back and you'll be able to think better. You won't feel great but you'll feel a lot less worse than you think