PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Please help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamomorano

Greenlighter
Hey I've squired what I've been told is 2cI, I've done 2cb and 25-I before but never 2cI. I've researched up on it and was wondering if what I got is actually what my friend said it is. It is on a very small blotter and he has told me to keep it in my mouth for about 50 mins, but when I've researched it everything I've read is about it being in powder form.
Could someone help by telling me the effects of this if it is 2ci or any suggestions of what it might be if not.

many thanks.

BL doesn't allow ID threads so this will probably be closed soon.

2C-I is in powder and can not be put onto blotter. It is also orally active not something you have to keep under your tongue. More than likely, what you have is nBOMe. Which can kill in a single dose, not every time, but you are playing with fire, esp if you do not know what dosage you have. Test your substances. If you don't know what's on them don't take them. This is purely speculation so take it with a grain of salt. We don't know what kind of drugs you have. If its bitter its a spitter. If I were you I'd toss it in the garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.