• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Please help stop LSA trip

Alivjb

Greenlighter
Hello everybody,

I'm sorry this is my first message but I really need your help. This is the first time I try something like this so I went for Hawaiian Baby woodrose seeds. I took three as they recommend but I can't stand it. I need it to stop. Do you know how to stop this? Thank you very much.

there isn't anything that can pull you out of the trip instantly so the first thing you have todo is calm yourself dwon and accept that this is an experience you are going to have. to stop any upsetting or intrusive thoughts focus on your breathing - in, out, in, out - do you have any hobbies? what i like to do when i'm feeling anxious is to draw, but you could perhaps play guitar or videogames or write hell even clean the house or watch cats on youtube; just nothing like sky-diving or stuff keep it tame.

make some tea, put on a documentary, wrap yourself in a blanket. keep your fluids up.
maybe call a friend to help you sit it out?
small doses of benzos like valium or xanax may help with any anxiety you may be having but be careful not to to take too much,
same goes for alcohol.
comfort food might also be helpful.

Thank you guys for your help. I called some friends and I went out with them just to distract myself from this. It was hard to concentrate but I think it finally went ok.
Anyway, the effects have now disappeared and I'm more relaxed. I guess that was a bad trip! lol