Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Please anyone......tell me if these M 30's are fake

Status
Not open for further replies.

deez-nutz

Greenlighter
Hi All,

I'm new to the forum, so please be gentle.

Was hoping someone could me out here. I just bought some oxycodone 30 mgs and they don't look like any other ones I've ever seen. In fact, I had a real one so I took some pictures of the one I know is real next to the ones I got tonight. Anyone with any experience with this? I thought the pictures might help.

32171775.jpg

49044737.jpg

95676454.jpg

Thanks!!

Last edited:
I realize they look very different, but was wondering if sometimes they are manufactured differently or if that without a doubt these are fake. Thanks again

Have a skim through this thread and see if fakes like that are mentioned. Also, checking the back of the pill usually helps more than the front IMO.

Thanks for the response Tommyboy....I have looked through that thread but I just thought it would be best to post pictures in a new thread just in case someone here has had any experience with this.

I mean it looks kind of shitty, there's a chance it could be fake but who knows maybe it just got damp in someone's pocket or something.

Since there is already a thread open about this exact topic (the one Tommy linked you to, it was even originally started due to the M 30s) I'm going to close this one because we really don't need two threads open about the same thing. If you didn't see what you were looking for in there feel free to post your pics in there too. That's where you'll get the most responses anyway.
Good luck, I hope someone knows

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.