• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Places / situations you ended up finding yourself in because of drugs that you never thought you would?

Remember to take laxatives like PEG 4000 when using opiates regularly. ;)
I do now stool softeners once went 13 days without any joy. During my clean time out of 20 years say 2 years it weird going to restroom and sitting down every day

jail, hospital, crashes (many), broken bones and other physical traumas, ummm thrown in a hole for a month and a half, forgot about and got buff. lol it was hell with the wds but whttaya do?
Always my fear getting arrested and going jail not worried about jail bit but detoxing in jail . Lucky last year when spent month in prison in kent i was clean but still only a few weeks clean and the heroin out of system but still felt the pain from pods it was not good the anger the depression that bad enough but a full wd in the hole like you did must have been hell

Remember to take laxatives like PEG 4000 when using opiates regularly. ;)
I just tended to eat industrial amounts of bran flakes. Luckily I really like bran flakes.
In cases of REALLY bad impaction, I'd resort to good old-fashioned castor oil. That stuff doesn't mess about, lemme tell ya Xd

full wd in the hole like you did must have been hell
It was but thats what put me there. wds and acting up.
Took a while but back then I didnt know much about wds the or managing them. wouldnt have mattered anyway freaking palm beach co see ya. lol
They got paid like a mf from us.
I did excercize like a mf. Got buff as hell. Long story.....
Thinking it was 2007
Only way I go to S Fl anymore is to work steel. Thats it. Been there done it and hope to not have that experience again.

Buncha seedy "crack house"-type places

Back in the days when weed was illegal, most marijuana consumers would usually have at least one experience where they found themselves purchasing marijuana through seedy criminal elements in a den of inequity somewhere lol. When you get into the harder stuff it becomes more a regular thing and you become desensitized to it

In a room of a bar in the South Italy with twenty people I've never saw in my life, speaking a language that I don't understand, all united and together for a blow (a terrible one).

It was but thats what put me there. wds and acting up.
Took a while but back then I didnt know much about wds the or managing them. wouldnt have mattered anyway freaking palm beach co see ya. lol
They got paid like a mf from us.
I did excercize like a mf. Got buff as hell. Long story.....
Thinking it was 2007
Only way I go to S Fl anymore is to work steel. Thats it. Been there done it and hope to not have that experience again.
That is fucked how are you now with the gear

Oh boy, drugs made me went to some crazy places. I used to sell some younger. Had to go to catacombs, abandoned warehouses, crazy parties, sketchy after parties, gay events, goth events, hell I even was in some swingers clubs on MD and sold some there. Was in sewers, was on rooftops, was in mad hoods, was in woods, was in Crack houses, and whore houses, was in attics and some cellars.
Used to sell first weed, then xtc, and finally lsd and ket.
However all these experiences crystallized in sthg positive. Now I am starting a legal weed business in Europe!