• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Places / situations you ended up finding yourself in because of drugs that you never thought you would?

Ended in storm in the wild...which easily could be avoided....but i was on shrooms.
PS...needless to say-was fantastic

Last edited:
When I was about 21, I had went to a house party that is in the countryside. It’s like 6 miles to the nearest town on windy country roads with no lights.

I was on MDMA, for some reason one of the guys took my brand new beautiful Louboutin heels and squirted shaving foam in them. Man I got so pissed and thought fuck you guys.

Taxis do not go that far out of town on a weekend night because they make more money doing town runs. What did I do you may ask? I started walking, in my bare feet, to the nearest town. About 1/2 mile to town a taxi driver spotted me and picked me up. My feet were covered in blisters and bleeding and I didn’t even feel it until the next morning.

I put myself in such danger, I was wearing black, the roads were windy and people do drive fast on them.

That was the most fucked up place I have ended up whilst on drugs. Every time I pass that house now, the whole thing comes flooding back. Me cursing under my breath whilst walking in the dark! 😂😂😂

I've moved around a bit in my life. Also, I'm an alcoholic and poly-drug abuser/addict.

I once awoke in an alley next to a Dumpster. I had no idea what city I was in. I had to walk around for a while until I recognized street signs. It was kinda weird.

... I think I've spent more time in public toilets than a rentboy. XD
When I went thru my one-year IV cocaine phase I was working at a bar next door to a Taco Bell. The Taco Bell bathroom was my only option for a.place to shoot up. People would pound on the door and I'd shout Gimme a minute...I'm sick...
Yeah, I was sick alright. I just didn't realize how sick I was at the time. (This is assuming you agree with the Disease Concept of addiction)

Then there were the two times (yeah, twice) that I awoke in ICU on a ventilator because I'd overdosed on pentobarbital that I had stolen from the animal shelter I worked at. Yes, I knew how deadly it was. We used it for euthanasia. I'd assisted in putting down dozens of dogs. It's a nice way to go.

Probably the craziest experience I ever had is when I took acid at a college party then left with my friend, who was very drunk and on xanax (and was driving).

Shortly after leaving university campus police try to pull us over. My friend for whatever reason didn't think they were "real cops", and didn't have any authority outside of campus... so he just kept driving.

It turned into a police chase and soon city police were behind us too. The whole time my friend is telling me "They're not real cops! They can't pull us over!", and I'm tripping balls on acid.

Eventually it became evident they WERE going to pull us over and my buddy finally stops. The cops have us at gunpoint screaming to get out of the vehicle. Meanwhile my buddy is yelling at them "You guys aren't real cops!! You can't arrest me!!", which confused and angered them even more.

That was fucking insane while on LSD. My buddy went to jail for quite a long time that night.

Once, during an epic speed run, I found myself freezing a freshly squeezed turd because I wanted to know if it would feel as good going back up as it did coming out.

I never got to find out though as I got distracted and ended up stripping my computer down instead.

The computer never worked again, and I only just remembered to remove my Alaskan pipeline from the freezer before the wife woke up in the morning.

I fuckin love speed, me 😀

Probably the craziest experience I ever had is when I took acid at a college party then left with my friend, who was very drunk and on xanax (and was driving).

Shortly after leaving university campus police try to pull us over. My friend for whatever reason didn't think they were "real cops", and didn't have any authority outside of campus... so he just kept driving.

It turned into a police chase and soon city police were behind us too. The whole time my friend is telling me "They're not real cops! They can't pull us over!", and I'm tripping balls on acid.

Eventually it became evident they WERE going to pull us over and my buddy finally stops. The cops have us at gunpoint screaming to get out of the vehicle. Meanwhile my buddy is yelling at them "You guys aren't real cops!! You can't arrest me!!", which confused and angered them even more.

That was fucking insane while on LSD. My buddy went to jail for quite a long time that night.

OK, so, deciding it was a great idea to trek up the highest local mountain on a treacherous path wearing a pair of 'going out' shoes with smooth leather soles and carrying a torch whose batteries were dying. The idea was to watch the sunrise from that lofty vantage point but after a couple hours with no sleeping bag or food I got a bit fed up also slightly paranoid, so walked back down again by nothing but starlight as the torch had by then completely given up the ghost. How I did not break my neck or at least turn an ankle is beyond me.

PS I should point out I was also carrying a suitcase as I had just gotten back from travelling abroad, and got off at the bus stop near the start of the mountain path on drugged-up impulse.

Last edited:
OK, so, deciding it was a great idea to trek up the highest local mountain on a treacherous path wearing a pair of 'going out' shoes with smooth leather soles and carrying a torch whose batteries were dying. The idea was to watch the sunrise from that lofty vantage point but after a couple hours with no sleeping bag or food I got a bit fed up also slightly paranoid, so walked back down again by nothing but starlight as the torch had by then completely given up the ghost. How I did not break my neck or at least turn an ankle is beyond me.

PS I should point out I was also carrying a suitcase as I had just gotten back from travelling abroad, and got off at the bus stop near the start of the mountain path on drugged-up impulse.

Aw come on, what drugs were you on?

I don't get the 'going out shoes' bit though - I wear boots inside, outside and upside fuckin down. Having different footwear for different occasions sounds a bit weird to me.

It's like when people ask me how often I change my underpants.

I respond with "change?" ;)

Last edited:
Aw come on, what drugs were you on?
Literally only a couple hash brownies and too much alcohol. Nothing outrageous but it takes very little to make my brain decide insane shit is the obvious order of the day.
I don't get the 'going out shoes' bit though - I wear boots inside, outside and upside fuckin down. Having different footwear for different occasions sounds a bit weird to me.
By 'going out' shoes I mean the type of men's shoes you'll wear for business or an evening out, those black leather numbers. I used to own a pair for more formal occasions and because they looked smart on me, and also were comfy.

PS I do not EVER wanna smell your fucking underpants. I think you might be the real-life Father Jack Xd

I ended up hitchhiking across the Yorkshire moors on mushrooms with a transvestite punk after a Hawkwind gig in Leeds. The weird thing is that people actually stopped to pick us up...
Same gig I was at iirc (Acid Daze 1987)...it was fucking December too iirc, lovely weather for hitching around Yorkshire...I could even have been described similar to your travelling companion by some round that time...punky hippy anarcho type fond of the occasional skirt wearing (not leather mini's or owt...more sarong type shizzle or colourful hippy skirts)

HANG ON I genuinely have no memory of how I go 'home' that night, or even quite where 'home' was at that moment lmao...my whole concept of 'home' was kinda hazy for a few years round then...o_O

Back on topic, holy shit there's plenty of them...surely most of us have tons of 'em

For example, I never imagined that I'd, well fucked up on fantastic actual ecstacy circa 1998, come into awareness realising I was sat in the middle of a a club dancefloor in the early hours with my (reasonably impressive for a night out) stash all laid out neatly in front of me on said dancefloor...no idea how long that had been the case for or even why I'd chosen to do such? I was used to the freeparty / rave / squat scene I guess - you just can't take me anywhere

Never foresore having a conversation with my terrifying ex-mother in law while I was lying face down in her garden at 1am in the pitch black and rain when on 5 or 6 grams of mushrooms either.

I won £200 on fruit machine in a snooker club when I was in my late teens, speeding outta my mind, circa 4am. 24 hour club. At that time, full of criminals, ho's, gangsters and restuarant workers/owners. The fucking machine lit up like Fubar's face would if he found a stash of pure meth in the vicar's garden - it made so much noise that the entire fucking den of iniquity knew I'd hit the jackpot (£200 being a fair chunk in the 80's)

I was on night 2 of an amphetamine run, back when speed actually was speed in the uk...wired as fuck. Tried to look nonchalent. Put another coin in and.....HOLD!! yes please! Machine did it's "let all the violent people know you have now doubled the fucking jackpot" routine. I was nonchalent no more. Nope, I was now a sweaty terrified mess imagining allsorts of grim possibilities. I asked a member of staff to get me a cab and then fuckin begged him to come all the way upstairs with me and see me in the cab - he did that - I never even gave him a tip now i come to think of it, what a cunt!

Last edited: