• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Piracetam + E experiences (new thread)

I finally received my piracetam, but have not gone out yet and tried it while rolling. The first time I took the piracetam I took 3 800 mg pills and didnt feel anything. The second time I took 4 800mg pills and felt a little clarity which I dont believe to be a placebo effect because it happend about 45 minutes after I had taken the pills and forgotten about taking them because I was shopping. But i didnt feel any significant changes. I am sure im taking the right dosage, common to what others have stated in this thread. Any suggestions on how much to take before dropping a roll?
Also, i have not had any headaches from taking piracetam
[This message has been edited by ~ * FaLLen_AnGeL * ~ (edited 28 October 2001).]

anyone been taking it for a while and notice stomach things going on?
Like heartburn and maybe.... I don't know, general pains?

no pain or stomach upsets. by the way i finished my 5 week course and now im on a week or two break.
i did notice that i started to use wrong words in sentences again though
frown.gif

but much less than before the piracetam. i have also not done any e for past 4 weeks. and even then was half week pill.
why? next week im gonna try the sacred blue dolphin
smile.gif

the piracetam DOES work. look at my previous thread about my freind.
the effects are very subtle indeed.
------------------
If you think life is really good, wait till you hear the REMIX!

I love what I am hearing now all I have to do is find out where I can get Piracetam from! I keep reading about you guys that order it from over seas. Is that the only place that sells it? Info would be appreciated., Thanks, Mikey

been taking it for a little over a week now.
The only effects i've are these:
I've taken 1 pill i think it's 800mg a day?
everynight that i have been taking them i have these wild dreams. i dream everynight and i recall pretty much everything in my dreams. i'm thinking abut taking twice a day to see what happens.

I started on 1 a day and it didnt do much for me. Then I took an attack dose of 4 pills and 2 pills each morning after that. It did the trick. And... YES... my dreams are now so much MORE vivid and interesting... and I can actually remember them now!
smile.gif
I hardly ever could before. I've still yet to experience or hear of any bad side effects.

WOW!
Hey AfterGlow,
That makes me wonder if people do dream everynight and we just don't always remember them. Very cool...

I have taken an attack dose of the piracetam and found that it doesnt seem to have any effect. I really have not noticed any changes when taking it. This past weekend I took 4000mg a few hours before going out and rolling. I really can't say that it made my roll any better and it had been over a month since taking e. I had a good roll but I cant say the piracetam made it better.

Actually, It has been found that people do dream every night, averaging about three times per night, but dreams are remembered with varying levels of success in different individuals. Anyone who says he doesn't dream dreamed and forgot about it.
Ebola
np: Aphex Twin

Has anyone here from Europe gotten these and where did they get them? ive ordered from IAS but i doubt ill get them as they wont send to europe without prescription. the only place i could get them was in the US and they work out way too expensive.
[This message has been edited by Vallieking (edited 03 November 2001).]

I received my order from IAS this past Monday and it only took about 9 days. Let me tell you that the few days I have been taking these, it has made a difference. I remember things that I normally would just forget, numbers, names..etc. I am much more happier and energetic. I am planning on rolling next weekend at a huge rave and I will post my experience.
P.L.U.R
------------------
Keep on rolling babah!!!!

fuzzzone: no and yes.
i had the dolphin last week. and i have been off everything(eca, hydergenie and piracetam) for a week before that.
it just happened that way.
i did think i should take like 3.2g piracetam an hour before and try it out. but decided against it.
and im glad i did. that dolphin kicked my ass, made me chip a front tooth.
and finally i clearly remembered how strong it was(last time i tried was ibiza in august).and i ran around saying how strong it was for 30 minutes again!
the thought of the dolphin and piracetam together scares me for some reason?!
if i ever do try it itll be half a dolphin or any other week pill.
p.s. i have started piracetam again for another month.(plan is to do a month regime every once in a while) cause i have found that everytime you do this it leaves you just a bit better than when u first started.
smile.gif

...music is the only real drug, everything else is just a good mix.
:)
------------------

i guess everybody has read the alcohol warnings on piracetam.
well heres the thing...DONT do it.
me like an idiot had some cetam, and ended up going out and drinking.
no wonder they say they use this for alcohol addiction.
it amplifies your emotions either way extremely.
I DID NOT like it
frown.gif

yes there were some good time, i danced, i talked, i thought of things very clearly, and even drove home in a sane way.
but overall i didnt like it.
and i dont think its a coincidence that i am slowly yet surely not drinking anymore...
powerfull stuff.
cetam with e though, is a totally different thing, if in a nice cosy setting. then take a half/or week pill fter pre'ing with the cetam and ull have a wonderfull time.
cant explain why, just like i cant explain why alcohol on cetam suxx.
any ideas?
------------------

A lot of people get sad when they're drunk, if it amplifies the feelings it'll mak then more unhappy, whereas E is more of a forcefully positive experience (in Shulgin's own words there)... it's hard to be unhappy when you're on a pill.

djremix - you mentioned this on the last page
i also came across this: vassopressin 12ml spray. supposedly replaces something which amphetamines drain from the brain. any info?
Now I don't know what it could pssibly "replace" but I warn you: do NOT use vasopressin with e. Vasopressin is anti-diuretic hormone (ADH) which basically tells your kidneys to reduce urine output. E increases your bodys release of this hormone also, and this is why you can't drink large amounts of fluid on e, because you can't excrete it. This can cause water intoxication and has killed an few unlucky e users. So it is easy to see how combining vasopressin (or desmopressin) could have nasty consequences in combination with e.

yeah i read the arning. i think its supposed to be used on the next few days after dropping.
my gf had 3200mg piracetam and half a very week pill last night.
no buzz, very little body buzz or rush. but she said luvy dovey feelings were amplified beyond anything she experienced before.
what about everyone else on cetams?
------------------

I tried taking double the attack dose an hour before taking a pill this weekend ... Felt *a little* better than it usually does, but nothing to write home about.

Can someone please post links to get Piracetam and Hydergenie. Im in Florida (if that matters when the stuff is purchased).
By the way, what is this choline and ECA I hear people talk about?
Please Help!
thanx
sweetillusionz