Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Piperazines - New Experience - Believe it or not

GileS

Bluelighter
Thought id give this a chance,(knowing full well that these are pipes, maybe if i know its a pipe il enjoy it sum what?) mainly as i had nothing planned for a good while and i guess slightly board but here goes.

T:00:00
consumed 1 white Mitsubishi, tasted really sour and chemically but didn't really spend too much time tasting (yuk)

T:00:30
start feeling something, nothing significant though

T:00:45
start feeling very heavy with a kind of pins and needles feeling on the back of my neck, really uncomfortable!

T:01:00
feeling really sick at the minute, feel like i could chuck up any time soon, hearts racing abit but im taking deep breaths and relaxing as iv gotten thru it b4

T:01:10
really feeling like i shouldnt have taken it now :( real heavy body load, am just trying to relax and get through it now, feel like i want to just go to sleep but closing my eyes makes it feel twice as bad :\

T:01:40
peek has gone now and i feel alot more relaxed and chilled, alot more comfortable and easy, almost like being really stoned, feel very fucked but dont want to move or talk.

T:02:00
main effects have worn off but its really nice to keep myself busy with some tunes in the background, feel alot better now but keep noticing the light getting brighter and darker every now and then, also starting to see things like shadows which i think are people i know o_O very weird but its kinda cool as i sorta expect it from a pipe

T:02:20
mainly feel stoned now with abit of energy, also lights keep brightening and dimming, still feels good to just keep myself busy and music is making me jiggle abit now :) starting to take it all in now, feels abit more like when you come down a level from mdma with a few weird visuals but am starting to enjoy it now believe it or not :)

T:02:40
most of the effects have worn off now, still enjoying music and feel a little stoned, not so much visual changes now, only every now and then

T:03:20
feel pretty good now, happy and mood seems to have lifted some what and randomly feel like taking another :\ but i restrain as sleep will be near impossible.

T:12:00 managed to sleep ok considering, usualy cant sleep till T+7or 8 hours, no signs of comedown or bad effects, feel normal and ready to do some coursework o_O very unusual for me lol but i take advantage of it :)

Overal i feel that the come up was waaay too intense/messy feeling, but when the body load feeling had gone it was all good, felt like some really strong bud which i think made me relax some more and do things i would normally do on bud, doubt id recommend it to anyone by no means and can see that if i was sold this as X id be pissed and very scared if i had not experienced it b4!

I know alot of you will probably just say wtf man pips are wrong, pips are shit or w/e but i found it to be rather enjoyable after the main high was gone.

hope this is of any use to you maybe if youv eaten a pip and want to know what your in for, i dunno but here it is.

GileS

1. What makes you sure that what you took was a piperazine-derivative?
2. Which piperazine derivative do you think that you took?

ebola

Im very sure its piperzine due to to slight hallucination,no or very slight fiz of marquise test kit and its a very well know piperzine press.

I have no idea what piperzine derivative it was but i was told that alot of people in my area seemed to enjoy them more than usual :\ so your guess is as good as myn, i guess it would be a 'good pipe' if such a thing exists ¬.¬

cool....sounds like reasonably solid ground (assuming that there was no color-change w/ teh Marquis reagent).

My guess is some mix containing mcpp, but we'd expect more anxiety than you indicate. And this guess is a shot in the dark. . .

ebola