• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pink liquid Methadone?

I-PuNk1174

Greenlighter
Swim got a Bottle of Pink liquid Methadone & it says 72mg. Is the whole Bottle 72mg or? Also how much should Swim take, swim has a good tolerance for Opiates but has never taken Methodone

How much does one take? & is the whole bottle 72mg or is it 10mg/1ml

72mg is more than likely the entire bottles contents... Do some research on the specific brand, most liquid forms of opiates contain agents that will pose a danger to your life if consumed rapidly

Bottle does not give a Brand name is have done as much research as possible, how much should Swim take if he/she is a regular Opiate user?

Thank you for your reply

Bottle does not give a Brand name is have done as much research as possible, how much should Swim take if he/she is a regular Opiate user?

Thank you for your reply

Personally, I would consume the entire bottle, but you need to be careful as to how you consume it. Sip on it very slowly like fine wine, don't rush it and stay safe.

Individuals will often concoct a mixed beverage known as "Lean/Purple Drank/Dirty Sprite" where as they will mix the liquid with Sprite, jolly ranchers, and Ice then slowly sip on it throughout the night.

Hahaha whole bottle seems like a lot I've seen heavy users throw up off of 20-30mg but that was taken all at once

Again, rapid consumption of said Liquid will have adverse effects as their are agents included in the ingredients that induce stomach upset+vomit when 'chugged'

If you are going to attempt to use this substance, you should sip it very slowly, the whole bottle in 4-6 hours slow.

Not meaning to be a 'grammar nancy'' but i cant even understand
That's grammar Nazi, I think you'll find says the queen of them. Also, it's usual to close with the same kind of speech mark you opened with; like "this" or 'this' as opposed to "this'.

Lol with grammar nancy :p That is the best I've heard for a while.

Anyway can you OP list the ingredients in the bottle?

Pink liquid; 10mg/ml Methadone in the United States is going to be used almost exclusively for Maintenance purposes. Methadone take-homes or carries, are typically given as one day = one bottle = one dose. That person's daily dose is 72mg. However, liquid Methadone is easily and I mean, seriously fucking easily, tampered with. There should always be some kind of seal, like on a bottle of OTC medicine of Ketchup, indicating that the bottle hasn't been tampered with i.e. diluted.

Even with the original seal still intact, verifying the purity of what you have is next to impossible. It's fairly easy to stick a needle into one of those bottles and extract the contents and then repair the small hole with a minute amount of wax or what have you. So, long in a short, buying Methadone this way is kind of a crapshoot.

Anyway, as I'm pretty confident that I've answered your question correctly, I'm going to close this thread. Also, for future reference, this would probably be considered a "drug identification" thread, which would lead to it being closed, but given the fact that we're dealing with high-doses of Methadone, I thought it might be prudent to allow a little discussion.

I'm sorry if I didn't use the site correctly, just wanted to get some views on this medication. thank you everyone for your input