Name: Pink ASIO
Colour: Light Pink
Logo: ASIO
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: mg
Scored: Yes on the slightly domed back
Bevel: Yes slight bevel on both sides
Texture: Hard well pressed. Not crumbly at all.
Smell: No noticable smell
Taste: Slighty bitter when licked. Nothing overwhelming
Reagent Tested: Yes
Marquis Reagent Result: No reaction
Mandelin Reagent Result: No reaction
Mecke: No reaction
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has come across these and can give any info. They are going around brisbane at the moment. Will be hopefully reagent testing these at my friends place tomorrow and will report back with findings.

Cheers

EDIT: Reagent tested these and no colour change to Marquis, Mandelin or Mecke. Brisbane we've been f*cked over again :( Did not consume. Will put up a PR.

Attachments

• pinka.jpg
    pinka.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 169
  • pinkatest.jpg
    pinkatest.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
lol @ ASIO.

Also keen to hear any stories about these, they seem to be doing the rounds.

Good report jimmye, thanks
14.gif

Yeah i'm not sure what happened its my friends kit and one of the reagents have leaked and burnt holes in the test cards

Yeah i'm not sure what happened its my friends kit and one of the reagents have leaked and burnt holes in the test cards

yeah that happened to mine too lol, it also burned holes on a few shirts and pants.

Good report jimmye, thanks for taking the time to post the details. Sorry to hear they're just more duds though.

shit yeah, ive burnt a nice hole through my pants and my carpet. nasty stuff wana make sure you dont get it in your eye.

shame to hear bout the test results here, such a smart arse stamp, would love for it to be 100mg

Be very careful with those test chems, they are very nasty. I think phase_dancer put up an informative post somewhere about their contents detailing how strong the stuff is and how to dispose of any out of date reagents.

Be very careful with those test chems, they are very nasty. I think phase_dancer put up an informative post somewhere about their contents detailing how strong the stuff is and how to dispose of any out of date reagents.

That is why I made my post in the first place. On Border Security now they have to use their reagents tests, which are in a plastic container as it is, in a fume cupboard.