• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Pills, stimulants] few dumb questions re: methods

Lammie

Greenlighter
Hi,👋🏻 Um, well basic background: meth injecting occasionally for some time, moved to area have no social ties now, haven’t got access To normal things, do have access to some stimulant pills, ie Dexedrine or Phentremine. I’ve read some things about injecting pills but unsure about these ones?
so for the dumb questions! lol
1. are these safe to inject? Both or ?

2. When I add water etc it should be clear when done correctly? Just making sure I understand, and if it’s wrong it’s?

3. does it physically feel different than meth.? if that makes sense, eg, feel sore going in? As meth doesn’t have a feeling….asking in case is different and I start worrying about nothing, never had anything different before and honestly just don’t know if different things go differently…

4. does it require more water than normal?

5. I also don’t understand dosage? meth would be .15 maximum

Hey, as much as I hate PMs if ya wouldn't mind maybe we could get close to the same book. I will be happy to have pms with ya temporarily but even more joy with putting info in public for others to maybe "grow" from.
Not judging: Too much, too soon, too scattered, too confusing, too many questions that I may or may not understand. This just seems to be going a little deeper than just a simple breakdown, but not a doctor and there may no simple fix.
What I am here for is to listen to you and hope we can connect in some way whereby we both come out better than we came.
Sincerely

Injecting pills is rarely safe, especially as most Phentremine is extended relief like all diet pills. Do you really need to inject diet pills?

Injecting pills is never safe or advisable. If you are doing it, you MUST use a micron filter!! Injecting pills will seriously hurt you if done like injecting regular meth. Hospital trip type stuff, or worse.