• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

pills in my nose!

whatamI

Bluelighter
i don't want to hear wise ass answers, sorry.

say i crushed a few dexedrine pills until they were powder, I next took a small salt spoon and snorted 25/30mg(equal to 60mg of adderall). i don't think its what i expected, but i feel really clear headed. first i had some drip, the second time i got it to stay.

is this safe?

i assume the fillers are better on your body than whats in cut down coke

i just enrolled in college and i need all the help i can get. I'm looking for ways to utilize my medications more efficiently.
school feels like home, but i lack so much work ethics.

Last edited:
i guess i can learn more from myself by going out to discover. no one here knows shit, you all just unload dumb useless bullshit to people in wd. bunch of nobodies

Last edited:
The bioavailability is much higher so you would get more out of your DOC that way but you would have to check the info on the specific brand (btw brand discussion isn't permitted so this you have to do on your own) to determine what the inactive ingredients are. Most drugs damage your nasal cavity when insufflated. Comparing it to coke is of no significance-cuts vary widely. Some more harmful than fillers, some less. How water/saline soluble each substance is has a lot to do with it. Hope this answers your questions. BL is full of all types of people but in the future waiting for a response is better than insulting the masses. I consider myself very educated and even more highly experienced and there are people here who have more extensive and in depth knowledge and experience and your posts almost kept me from responding. Just something to think about next time you want answers.