Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pillreports AUS off topic discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatterday

Bluelight Crew
Hi Bluelighters,

Decided to create this thread on Bluelight due to much off topic discussion, Please do not be offended if your comment has ended up here as other moderators and I need to keep the comments relevant to the pill as reported on.

Best regards Scatterday.

Posted on January 21, 2012, 12:39 am by blayze73 (member since June 7, 2011)
hmm well um not impressed about any of it as i put my trust in people bout oh yea they the real deal only to be dissapointed at the end....Money Money money thats all is to these cheap skates!!!!! only they are the one,s making money off us!!! not happy coz i had a dude tell me yea yea these are the goods...like @becam said invest in test kit and screw the low lifes up!!!!!!

Last edited:
Posted on January 21, 2012, 12:48 am by party smarties (member since April 11, 2010)
If i was to say buy a whole heap of pills spending major cash yes id test pills. circumstances and where u get the pills makes it hard to test them anyway. yes testing would be safer yes i could die lol. thats life.... in da past good pills didnt have a copycat dud out at the same time very often wasnt a common thing but yes it did happen in the past jus more frequent these days it seems. Times have changed, or not changed people have jus got greedy. I dont hit up the clubs like i used to either so taking drugs isnt a weekly thing anymore my body wont let me plus i have a daughter. I luv good pills but im in moderation these days less than i used to. anyway soz for the rant jus wanted

Last edited:
Posted on January 21, 2012, 1:08 am by blayze73 (member since June 7, 2011)
na thats cool man..im really disapointed that ive been screwed to !!!!! i will be purching a test kit so i know where i stand to !!!

Posted on January 21, 2012, 1:11 am by blayze73 (member since June 7, 2011)
@smarties your were right to voice your opinion and good on you coz if you hadnt we,d still all be in the dark!!! good on ya dude!

Posted on January 21, 2012, 1:14 am by party smarties (member since April 11, 2010)
Just wanted to put my info out there so next time shit stirrers just sit back and think b4 you accuse me of making shit up. yes test test test if its possible on the deal your setting up just sayin this site is usually on the money if you weigh up all of the comments people post after time, but yes safer to test. basically if it was me and i heard there was 2 batches similar pill that i come across them id turn them down and wait for sumthen beta to come along. pity i cant post caps getting sum of them that are the goods. Soz for bombarding this thread ive said enough just tryin to inform people. peace

Posted on January 21, 2012, 1:17 am by blayze73 (member since June 7, 2011)
na cool man i didnt bag you out im just greatful you worked out the goods from the rubbish...

Posted on January 21, 2012, 1:19 am by blayze73 (member since June 7, 2011)
ill be havin words to my mate that sold em to me...NOT HAPPY !!!

Posted on January 21, 2012, 1:47 am by party smarties (member since April 11, 2010)
Thanks for the support blayze :) not here for enemys but if i make anonomous online friends and i can help and people i RESPECT your thanx. where all in the same scene people that arnt in the mdma scene dont understand us if they ever tried the magic for themselves which is mdma they would know why we waste our time writing on pill report. mdma is a close 2nd to sex its magic, alcohol kills more and starts fights. when i was a boucncer once upon a time i tell u know id rather a room full of people hugging trees and each other lol then spilt drinks and violent morons. who wants a fight when your there for the girls lol. the MEDIA and narrow minded POLOITICIANS destroy this wonderful drugs reputation with rubbish to joe publics ears. They got no idea they never will its shit pills like these duds or sumthing worse like pma that destroys mdma name frm media claiming sum1 died off a ecstasy pill when in fact most the time it wasnt mdma that killed them in the first place. mdma is safe if u dont be stupid like most things in life. People die frm the government and there drug policy not frm mdma if it was regulated and u could buy it legally we would all be hugging trees and turning a plain night out into a magic night out. anyway im gona stick to wat i know best just by looking at it and smelling it love you mary jane xx cant get a dud batch there lol. anyway ive rambled enough jus want the luv to be here to stay and the crooked dealers to go to hell. Soz guys i fink i said way to much puff puff cough cough. cheers

Posted on January 21, 2012, 1:55 am by party smarties (member since April 11, 2010)
I know u was bein cool blayze stay cool champ blayze up thanx again. here i am textin again i luv u mandy.... marry me.... i never felt luv like mandy lol. doesnt matter who you are mdma isnt picky it luvs us all. Lol

Posted on January 21, 2012, 2:24 am by blayze73 (member since June 7, 2011)
Cool Cool @smarties i just glad weve all worked this shit out.....now time to weed out the fraudes from the real deal !

Posted on January 21, 2012, 3:26 am by party smarties (member since April 11, 2010)
Thats why we all need to work together. time only tells who talks shit and fuk ive talked sum shit tonite lol but only expressing why we all use reports for the luv and the information that may save a life or our wallet. the mods are right though u should test your pills not sumthing i do i get pills off friends not dealers except on 2 stupid occasions recently and yes its my own fault if i got poisoned or lost me cash. all im doing is learning frm it should of learnt the first time. now im gona wait and be certain b4 i drop again. better off safe than soz. jus cause u work with sum1 doesnt mean they sell bunk pills im gona stick to my trusted sources frm now on unless im getting positive

Posted on January 21, 2012, 3:40 am by party smarties (member since April 11, 2010)
Feedback from people u know backing it up on this site waiting to see wat happens its all time never rush ya drugs cause they come and go drugs are easy to find along with shonky dealers. lets be honest alot of people dont have testers its hard to get a dealer to let u take scrapings b4 buying a few measly pills. buying a heap then u got weight to your financial outlay if he dont let u wats he hiding lol. it all comes down partly to only going through people u know dont buy off randoms in a club or wateva even work. buy off your mates not jus sum1 u know. yes temptation is hard but ya mates will tell the truth u would think and spare u the time to test if u have a tester. my general way of the old days was id never be a guinea pig id rely off people i knew takin them first b4 i bought any. temptation and the hype of the drought

Posted on January 21, 2012, 3:46 am by blayze73 (member since June 7, 2011)
@smarties...i posted on anthor page early dec im a new user but bearing in mind im 38 and have never done this up till 4 months ago and i actully take4 this site really seriously...coz its my way of bein safe and ive had the yellow disables whicj everyone was raving about and the pink equals...yea ok in my opinion coz im a newbie not to bad hey....but i will not stand for being taken a ride from idiots who flog these things off for $45 bucks...im in a small country town it sux coz they have no idea!!!!

Posted on January 21, 2012, 3:55 am by blayze73 (member since June 7, 2011)
tell ya what this guy is gonns get a blasting from me...coz im not happy.

Posted on January 21, 2012, 4:44 am by party smarties (member since April 11, 2010)
Dude this site is just a guide it helps to make choices but it doesnt have a guarantee eg multiple batches. best to sit back a week or 2 once sum1 puts up a report then sift through the comments. only use it as an indication of wats out there your mates and people u trust are the best people to ask always ask questions when it comes to drugs. testers in the 90s early 2000 were not really needed back then most pills had the goods. but once again back then i only took pills if i knew other people i knew said they was good. dont fink u could get testers back then anyway could be wrong though. Times have changed you gotta weigh things up if u get burnt like i did u gotta learn frm it. i only got a night supply of these duds anyway so im not really botherd i just had a crap night. Blaze mate best bet is jus forget who got it frm and move on dealers need money

Posted on January 21, 2012, 5:06 am by party smarties (member since April 11, 2010)
Hit them where it hurts the hip pocket bad dealers go out of business frm disgruntled customers dats why i do this. if every 1 did they go broke. The best dealers are the 1s that tell the truth they make the dosh in the end by keeping there customers. do it the smart way chances are the scumbag wont change or comprehend that dats not wat a deal is.... a deal is exactly that getting wat u pay for. Mate get a tester or go through a trusted source. if they cant get any dont go on a search just wait patience. if sum1 has good drugs and there a good bloke they will be bragging how good the drugs they got are they wont have to hide anything. I got caught out hangin for that feeling to. last good bics well they were decent not oldskool but good for the time were the brown euros 2 and abit years ago. god i miss the daisys the green mitziz which were mda purple mdma white 1s to lets not forget the red1s etc. butterfys white rms.even raves with flyers called mitsubishi madness lol times were good then but bout when shit started slowing down mainly i think from how cheap pills were then i think the dealers unda cut each other and made them switch to other drugs

Posted on January 21, 2012, 5:18 am by party smarties (member since April 11, 2010)
The dealers were part to blame making it not as profitable by selling truck loads and having to sell them for less to off load them. pills were next to nicks mid 2000 with so many pills and so many dealers they kinda fuked the profit frm havin to drop price simply to sell them all. that kinda killed sum of the scene i think. cant say totally but safrole oil was to. i fink the synthetic version may of helped the scene aswell. when pills were so cheap it sent alot players to things like coke. Anyway bloke and every1 else im not sayin i know everything far frm it im just sayin my thoughts and wat i think. if ur on the business to make money u sell the most profitable i think what eva that drug is at the time. anyway lol im prob gona get in shit for writing this

Status
Not open for further replies.