• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pill snorters...have you had lung problems?

Thank you so much! Shoot it has been awhile and a fair amount for me; of about every brand of bupe. Personally the hexagons seem the easiest on the nose. but thats trite talk.

yea it absolutely helps I don't want my nose ruined and it isn't yet. Well im nose blind but I smoke alot of weed and french inhale without even thinking about it. so I attribute that to the pot.

haha ive never thought about nose health too much beyond deviated septum no deviated septum, but yea mine probably isn't in great shape but switching to drops is doable forsure. I dont wanna end up like your friend (or worse if we are already the same) lol. Thank you again good stuff. ps. I have heard of that from gems, my extrapolation skills need work lol.

*edit* yea only active ingredient would be great and work quite differently im sure. P.S you can totally snort straight active benzos. (not my thing but it does work)

I first tried spray with K and it was a lot easier on the nose than snorting and I would prepare it so that one - two sprays/squirts in each nostril were equivalent of a good bump. I mostly used it public cuz snorting lines is kind of more satisfying and for strong effects quite a bit of K needs to snorted but even with substance of relatively low potency without tolerance it was easy to accomplish effects too strong for being in public within a few mins and it hit a bit faster and caused less drip. Latter I tried it with some other drugs too and it always worked great. Last I used it MDxx, and I rarely ever snort it and usually prefer oral route but it worked great, I didn’t use spray but disolved it in a minimal water and used syringe to squirt it up the nose, it hurt less than if I just crushed and snorted it and my nose wasn’t fucked up day after like.

Using pills in a such a way adds bonus that no garbage will end in your lungs and you can filter insoluble stuff. But even just crushed up pill in small amount of water, shaken and squirted up the nose would probably be better than just snorting it, I’m mentioning this option in case something that doesn’t dissolve in water like benozos is used. Idk would water with some PG or glycerine in that case also work fine, but I guess it probably would.

I never snorted benzos but had friends who say they much prefer alprazolam snorted (always thought it’s a kind of placebo and can’t be better than oral but who knows), ex who snorted clonazepam cuz as she said “it’s more fun to use it like that” and also met a few who used etizolam exclusively via snorting (they had insane tolerance so 5 – 10mg bump was their starting dose).

I just need to add if you use something dissolved in a syringe don’t squirt it up your nose by force but gently, kinda at pace just a bit faster then whan people push plug (?) when they inject.

I’ll try this with bupe next time I end up using it as I read in some book about medicine in rural areas (so basically doing the best you can with little you have) how dissolved tablets (bupe was specifically mentioned) with higher BA via nasal route can be used with air or O₂ flow if available in hospital and with apparatus prepared so that solution goes out of needle like aerosol making it especially effective in some cases. Forgot how book was called but it had some very interesting solution for extreme situations like for example if ketamine or ether aren’t available last resource used can be alcohol infusion. Obviously keeping person knocked out from alcohol but not killing same with alcohol poisoning is tricky but sometimes really is better than trying to do something without any anesthesia and worth the risk. Since I mention that it’s also interesting, iirc, lactose has some pain-relief effects in infants.

very interesting, so like a compressed nasal bupe spray? the things I don't know could fill the internet haha.

Bioavailability wise I know if you add even 1ml of alcohol *less even* under your tongue before bupe it increases the bioavailability quite a bit. But that has a # of health problems too. Mostly dental. which sub is a monster for anyways.

honestly I think im doing less damage to my nose than I would be my teeth. If you see a tremendous flaw in my logic let me know.

I do^ even since stopping I think I messed up my nose had to get on some super strong anti biotics and that crap made me throw up everytime I took it..one of the side effects not joking about the strength.

very interesting, so like a compressed nasal bupe spray? the things I don't know could fill the internet haha.

Bioavailability wise I know if you add even 1ml of alcohol *less even* under your tongue before bupe it increases the bioavailability quite a bit. But that has a # of health problems too. Mostly dental. which sub is a monster for anyways.

honestly I think im doing less damage to my nose than I would be my teeth. If you see a tremendous flaw in my logic let me know.
Yeah, compressed nasal spray is a good description. I assume such instructions were given as opposed to simply making regular spray in case person is in a very bad state or it’s a child or there are a lot of patients as it can be administered faster and a bit more efficiently.

As for dental problems and bupe I have no idea about that and thought that might have to do more with poor oral hygiene and such thing but now when you mention it, given how bad it’s for nose and veins (again I might be wrong but I suspect it’s more damaging than most substance even without binders) it isn’t far too fetched to expect it to be bad dentally too, but that should be easily prevented by using it only sublingualy and not bucaly too. Bucal ROA is a bit more efficient than sublingual I think but I wont use it anymore just in case. But holding bupe under tongue shouldn’t damage teeth anymore than snorting.

If you are prone to sinus problems snorting it should be avoided for sure but even if not most people end up with some nose damage given enough time so it’s really important to stop as soon as any problems occur. After that make sure to stop before any problems occur. I for example know I’ll get some problems after just a week or so of snorting bupe few times a day so I make sure to give my nose a break before that. Also make sure to rinse nose either with spray for that or neti pot, that helps no matter what you’re snorting and even if not snorting anything it helps those with sinus problems. I never tried snorting pure bupe nor making a spray with it but I’m sure it would give me some more time before problems with nose occur. As I said next time I do it I’ll make a spray and report back.

Honestly better BA when snorted with bupe isn’t at all such a big plus for me as when I do bupe I usually get it as a gift from my ex and get plenty enough for a few weeks (usually not of daily use) that sparing it isn’t an issue and any longer than that would bring me to a very bad place. But same as she and most people I know who take bupe for whatever reason almost all snort it as it hitting faster and sole act of using it via that ROA makes it somewhat more recreational. First I tried bupe (when I was a teen) I used it only sublingualy but now after trying many opiods, no matter it’s one I least like I snort it about half a time I use it for that short initial surge of will to do stuff (well it’s a bonus beside pain-relief I really sometimes use it for).

Idk if you read thread about how much weed increases plasma concentration of bupe and/or half-life of bupe, forgot what exactly but that seems to really work. How’s that from point of HR it’s hard to say but weed really does potentate it insanely. I find it similar with many opiods in fact, sometimes all that’s needed to come from barely feeling something to noding is a splif. With longer lasting opiods same goes for getting back some high after peak. Exact mechanism of this synergy with weed and how it’s used could push one toward less or more problematic use. Using a much lower dose of opiod but in combo with weed would probably be beneficial for many but simply using your normal dose and getting a lot more high with a help of weed probably isn’t good at all and is likely to lead to stronger psychological addiction (possibly physical too depending on mechanism of synergy/potentation).

It's documented in the scientific literature that snorting pharmaceutical pills damages the lungs since youre inhaling filler into your lungs also.

Has anyone had such issues? I think I damaged a new organ to add to my list. I was having lung pain after snorting pills and it just feels harder to breathe now. Or I may have damaged my nasal passage making it narrow is kind of how it feels. Also there are fleeting pinpoint pains in the lungs sometimes.

At the same time I can go out and swim laps pretty hard for 30 minutes to the point of my body overheating and feel normal while doing it and even after...but the tightness seems to return.

Taking opioids or benzos even orally seems to make the feeling vanish...making me hope this is a symtom of withdrawal and anxiety and chest tightness rather than straight up lung damage.

I've used maybe 15 to 20 boxes (50 chargers of nitrous) over the last year and that seems to really fuck my lungs and breathing up too after.

Plenty of weed smoking also although that doesn't seem to directly cause pain when I do it.

Wanna just take lots of opioids to not feel the pain so I can stop panicking and also feel high and forget about it.

Addiction is hell. I hate this lifestyle so fucking much. I've been trying to get completely clean for a couple years to no avail.
You could have one lunge and still function I had air in my lunges. But yes I've done my share of percs endoset. Just get amples

Last edited:
You could have one lunge and still function I had air in my lunges. But yes I've done my share of percs endoset. Just get amples
Lol I wish I could get liquid ampuouls. The hard part would be not using them how they are meant to be and snorting them instead

Lol I wish I could get liquid ampuouls. The hard part would be not using them how they are meant to be and snorting them instead
Hi lucid that's good that you don't 💉 never try.ps it we'll be a waste if you snort liquid boot 👢 it 🤯😳🤯 you c