Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill maths

Redscout

Bluelighter
Some mates and i were having this discussion the other day and it's been bugging me since.

Hypothetically, if you had 4 pills, say, 2 Y's which are stronger, and 2 X's, which are weaker (all MDMA pills), and you were going to drop them in 1 night, what order would you do them in?

Dropping weak pills after strong ones would be disappointing coz the peak would not be so strong as if u'd dropped two of the same strength after one another.
But: If u dropped the two weak ones first, then you'd be so fucked you wouldn't be able to fully enjoy the strong ones when you dropped them after.

or do people really not think about pills this much? ;)

Drop the strong 1 wait a couple hours then rail the weaker 1. Repeat 3 weeks later. :D It all depends on the individual though, however id always prefer the stronger 1 first, just love the first few hours of a MDMA high.

Personally i'd just have one and then save the rest for another time, though if i was in a situation where I had to drop the pills that night then i'd start on the weak ones and use the strong ones later. It all really comes down to preference really ... if you want to be hit hard first then take the strong ones, though the weaker ones may have dimished effects after. The way I see it you might as well enjoy a less heavy dose for a while before getting totally munted out.

Personally , i'd take enough of the average pill to get the come up over & done with . THEN i'd do 1/2 - 1 of the stronger pills ( depending on tolerance ) after the come up has ended on the weaker pill.