PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Pill lsd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamoose

Greenlighter
Can someone tell me what my lsd was cut with it looks like the smallest Lego cut in half so you only see the two top things and it is pink and also has blotches of blue it looks clean from a trusted source also never had lsd should I take the whole thing or no

If it is ridiculously tiny (better if you measure in millimeters or something rather than lego bricks) then it is possibly a microdot, a very small version of a pill.

LSD is not found in microdots quite as often as on blotter or in liquid form, but sure exists... but in pills of regular size it would be extremely unusual.

Still, we have no idea to see if there is LSD in your microdot or not - you would have to use a reagent test on it to get a not so conclusive answer or lab test for a reasonably conclusive answer.

The different colors are likely due to the binders and fillers etc used to make them being different colors, but again: nobody could tell you about cuts, identity or purity. That has nothing to do with it. It could just as easily be cut when uniform in color or pure when having blotches and spots.

Well, the 1p-LSD 150ug doses produced a year or two ago and freely available in the UK (prior to the NPS act) were in pill form, so although not common it's certainly not unheard of.

It could mean of course that it's not LSD-25. The extra material is probably just inert filler ..... but you can never know unless you get a comprehensive test carried out.

No I.D. threads friend, sorry but I'll have to close this.

If you have it tested in some fashion and can ascertain that it is truly LSD, I'd say eat the whole dose. Usually LSD is dosed per hit according to how much one needs for an average trip, IME.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.