• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Pill injection research into filters

^I understand this,Im just saying mixing up a 100 mg pill with 1 ml of water produces a dramatically more intense rush then a 60 mg tablet with the same amount of water,which leads me to believe that more morphine then 60 mg's dissolves into the said amount of liquid.

Also,MS Contin leaves a gel,I often get my gels to be nothing more then a slimy tasteless blob,and the solution I draw up very bitter,which makes me believe I am in fact recovering a large percentage of the morphine put in with negligble amounts left behind.
Look it up yourself, Morphine sulphate is 60mg/ml solubility in water before it becomes satured, the only reason you get more out of it is because tonnes of insoluble particles including the overload of morphine is passing through the cotton filter and dissolving in your veins, along with the other insoluble particles that wont dissolve and will clog capillaries in the lungs/heart. Hospital injection vials have 50mg/ml of morphine.

Opana ER has a unique inactive ingredient that most other tablet's don't called silicified microcrystalline cellulose.

A lot of other tablets have unique D&C or FD&C colorings which aren't present in either that were shown here.

the newer US version of OxyContin wouldn't be applicable to this older version of OxyContin they tested.

If you aren't micron filtering, you aren't getting 100% of the active ingredient out of the pill.

This is why the rush is stronger, it's because just cotton filtering 60mg doesn't yield 60mg into your shot.

Ahh ok fair enough, too bad oxymorphone like doesn't exist in australia and neither do OPs, are the OPs even able to dissolve in water?

I usually do a wash now that I think about it Captain H.A 100 mg tablet does yeild 2 decent hits for sure.and I do use micron filters,though not always as they're hard for me to get (not available at exchanges here,no credit card for online purchase)

Yeah the OPs gel badly when you put water on them.

I think if you properly do the alcohol extraction method with the opanas it gets all of the fillers and bad stuff out off the pill. because when you pull the final solution up in the needle it looks like pure water no cloudiness or anything. The first time I did it I didn't even think I was gonna get messed up because it looked so clear and I'm used to seeing at least some cloudiness or color in whatever I'm shooting. But when done properly it will give you a rush like you wouldn't believe and is probably one of the more safer methods to IVing pills for sure.

I was wondering if heating might reduce the germ count of a shot. It won't sterilize it, but maybe it might pasteurize it reducing the risk of infection. Does anyone know of any studies that check that?

Also what could serve as an alternative filter thats better than just cotton? It would be interesting to see how well a nebulizer filter or the cut up coffee filter and cotton in a syringe mentioned earlier works.Most pharmacies don't carry micron filters, neither do most neeedle exchanges, I want to know a ghetto equivalent I could suggest to friends. Could someone buy micron filters from a hospital pharmacy, or ask a regular pharmacy like Walgreens to order it? Also whats a good way to clean a micron filter for reuse, that's the only way I could see it catching on, otherwise it might be too expensive for your average street user with no internet, or even for a needle exchange who gets their funding from donation or local governments.

I just looked at the GPZ website http://www.gpzservices.com/items/products/filtration/-br-syringe-filters/list.htm for wheel filters and I might be reading this wrong but those things are damn expensive. Any where from $4.25 to $5.50 for one filter? And your only supposed to use it one time? I know that they are important and everything but I'm pretty sure you get close to the same results whenever you stuff a coffee filter into a syringe and push the pill solution through that before you shoot it. Ive pushed suboxone and subutex through it and it looks a LOT clearer afterwards and I still feel the same effects. Just to give you an idea whenever you pull a suboxone(strip or pill) up in the syringe initially if you turn the numbers from the syringe away from you and try to read them looking through the syringe you cant. But if you filter it the way I described and do the same thing you can read the numbers clearly while looking through the syringe. I know this has to be taking some of the fillers and binders out and probably just as much as the 4.50$ wheel filter does.

Anybody can obviously talk themselves into anything, If it is that important to them...

How To Beat the Gel

Herm1t: I did not know you were in austrailia. The ones in the US do gel. :(. I'm not going to waste a wheel filter trying. The gel is pretty thick. Your very lucky that they don't gel. I'm so jelous right now! I get a ton of them every month. My only choice is to eat them. Boooo US MS COntins!

Great thread btw! Very informative!!

I'm Brand new to the site, but i think i have the answer to your ailment sir or temporarily... Some one said that he heard that you can do this....

he first pulled of a good sized cotton filter from a ball and put it to the side

he used a pill crusher and mash the MScontin's up as fine as pissible (this guy used four 15mg MScontin's)

he put the powder in a thin spoon or cooker and spread thin as possible

he got 2ml (200 units) basically Two 1cc rigs filled with salt water (Just sprinkled a tiny bit of salt in the cap of syringe sprayed in the clean water and sucked it back up and he now had saline

He then lit a candle and held the dry powder over the flame for about a min or so (until the white powder started to turn a bit brown around the edges and looked a lil' brown all over.

He quickly set the spoon down and sprayed 1cc on the left side of the powder in the cooker pretty hard (but not spilling) and quickly did the same on the other side with the other 1cc of saline.

he then picked the spoon up again and put it over the flame and barely brang it back to a boil then set it back down

He threw the cotton ball in the middle and sucked up about 1.3cc's (130 units) of brown liquid.

He dunked the boiling hot rigs in ice cold water for a little bit, and then bing bang done. works for him every time if you do it right. he is able to wash it a second time as well but with limited effect... you can save the wash from several endevors and try to wash em all at the same time he said to intensify.

This isn't exactly medically sterile or healthy and i would not stamp my approval on it, but it'll beat the hell out o' the gel every time with MScontin :) Might even work on other similar gel based pills that malli makes? Be safe and have fun