Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suzuki's are the way to go. Can't get enough of them :).

Multi-coloured Crown Complete dud, friend dropped one last night, he was straight the whole night.

Green Heart Meant to be very bad.

Pink Omega No reaction.

LV's or Suzuki's seem to be the go at the moment, keep getting the Suzuki's if they come your way!

i thought this thread was supposed to be of a higher standerd with better details and descriptions........

I wouldn't recommend the LV's at all when they don't really give much of a kick.
Can you get a picture of pink bombs?
I had the pink spitfires (which some people reckon were the same as the broken hearts) and they were really shit. Felt nothing after a double drop :|

i thought this thread was supposed to be of a higher standerd with better details and descriptions........

well, the more detail the better when writing up a report, but just coming on here and seeing that someone has just bought duds, u know not to get those, simply knowing of the bad presses is a plus.

sometimes there are 2 batches of the same pill going round, one good, one bad. id be happy saving my money then getting the shit batch, if i cudnt get specifics on differences between the batches

Last edited:
Red Hearts

Red Hearts anyone heard of them theres couple reviews on pill reports but some people say shit some say fucking best pill ever
there from over east apparently making there way over west any feed back would be good thanks<3

At the moment getting good pills is actually like trying to dig for gold ..

if people say the pills shit then a smaller majority say pills are good then you need to make your own mind up .. I would not bother if I were you ..

pills coming over from one side to the other just means they cant be sold there cause they are shit so they move them over to another state hoping they can get rid of them ...

apparently the green scorps from over east are making their way to the west.

pills coming over from one side to the other just means they cant be sold there cause they are shit so they move them over to another state hoping they can get rid of them ...

ooo, i wouldnt say that. There has been plenty of really clean, med/high dose pills that have found their way into perth from over east. alot of terrible shit gets over here from east but awesome stuff comes over from time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.