Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if any of you know there is a first page, with a first post, of this thread????

Check it out some time.......

Please read the guidelines in first post in this thread or your posts will be removed.

yellow ghost in perth at the moment r of some piperazine..pretty sure cunts who made them jz added a lil mdxx to fool the testers.The effects r no where near as any mdma taken before.

yellow ghost in perth at the moment r of some piperazine..pretty sure cunts who made them jz added a lil mdxx to fool the testers.The effects r no where near as any mdma taken before.

my ghosts are hell firmly pressed. they the pip 1s?

ugh let me know?
people were raging on how good the ghosts were...and my friends were saying it was like double dropping off one.
is there a distinct difference between the green and yellow ghosts, or are they one in the same?

Mate are you sure, I picked up a ghost this week in Perth and it was identical to ghosts I have in Melbourne.

I had one on top of another pill (which was a bitza (everything) from a couple of months ago). Only had 4 hours sleep cos had to work. Felt absolutely fine. I have had pips before and this ghost was no pip!!

The Yellow ghosts, look slighly lime green and are called yellow and green ghosts, the logo is quite original, check out PR for images.

I am interested to see if there is a second pill going around, but the pill i dropped was definately MDMA, looking forward to having another one this weekend

=D
PLUUR

It is believed that the squirrels, incredibles (!), scorpions and ghosts are all a similar recipe,, slightly differents strengths, but all being said as being MDMA (mostly). It is also possible blue T-Stars are also same place.

I have only experienced the ghost, but there is plenty of discussion in Vic PIR and on PR about all of these pills.

Name: Green Squirrel
Colour: light green
Logo: Squirrel
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 7mm
Scored: no
Bevel: no
Texture: smooth,
Smell: no smell
Taste: bitter, NOT sour
Reagent Tested: no

a very clean pill, i felt it come on about 45 mins or so, eye wobbles and minor jaw clench, the peak lasted a good 2hours, felt wicked for another 2-3hours, then i was able to feel like i cud go to sleep, felt like some good ol MDMA, got to bed easily and had a really good sleep, woke up feeling just as good. Mad to see some awesome pills doin the rounds, not pip shit

Last edited:
Name: Green X
Logo: X , it looked pretty sketch but its a clear imprint of an X
Height: 5mm
Diameter: 7.5mm
Bevel: didnt check
Texture: chalky looking, very hard to break/crush
Smell: cudnt smell anything
Taste: bitter, didnt fizz on the tounge. chem taste

i got just one of these tonite and my friend had it, he cudnt give me clean details about the pill cos he already had green squirrels but it seemed to keep him going.

he snorted it hence why i had a taste of some powder.

also tonite, saw some people on scorpions, they looked like they were havin a blast. i tryed to trade some squirrels but by the time i got there, only 1 scorp was left. :!

EDIT
this was in the NSW pill thread, i thought i mite post this as it is the same description as the one i got but mine were light green and i know for sure that my X wasnt 9mm in diameter, 8mm at the fattest but not 9.

The last couple of pill i have got for testers have been the most weirdest reaction on the mandalin reagent i have ever seen

Its a pale blue with a capital X on it very dodgy press if u ask me very big and barrell like pill.
Name: [X]
Colour: Blue
Logo: [X]
Diameter: 9mm
Scored: No
Bevel: No
Texture: Chalky
Smell: None aparent from 1
Taste: Dirty chemy chalky taste it ligures for ages
Reagent Tested: Yes
Mandelin Reagent Result: Slightly changed to a darker yellow possbily brown maybe orange then dark red/maroon around the edges.

Last edited:
Lacking any real details but the green/ yellow incredibles are going around. A good flip for what its worth :) (compared to some shit as of late)

Same as post up on PR

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=16646

Took approximately 40 mins to come on and ate three over the night.
With a medium tolerance this had me cruising.

Had been drinking alot before hand which dull's the 'effects' but had bad trisma /jaw clenching with these..

Last edited:
Name: Green X
Logo: X , it looked pretty sketch but its a clear imprint of an X
Diameter: 7.5mm
Bevel: didnt check
Texture: chalky looking, very hard to break/crush
Smell: cudnt smell anything
Taste: bitter, didnt fizz on the tounge. chem taste
Green X's are speedbombs. I have tested them.

Also yellow ghosts are not as good as everyone seems to think. They take forever to kick in and only last a good 1.5 hours.

that's strange because every single person I've spoken to thinks so highly of them

Status
Not open for further replies.