Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Queensland v. Dendrobium phalaenopsis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beige Euros

Hi Guys, As these have just surfaced in our isolated little town, im sure some of you good people can give me some feedback.

Name: Euro
Colour: Beige
Logo: Euro
Height: 3 mm
Diameter: 8 mm
Weight: ? mg
Scored: yes to edges
Bevel: both sides
Texture: very firm, clear press
Smell:
Taste: bitter (not sweet, thankfully)
Reagent Tested: yes
Marquis Reagent Result: see below

Ok heres the deal...i took a small amount from first pill and there was no reaction, so after a few seconds i got a knife and kinda mixed it around to see if i could get a reaction but nadda, small colour change dirty yellow so concluded these were crap.
As my mate said i wouldnt be disappointed i decided to test another, this time the marquis reacted almost instantly light purple turning dark, there was a chunk in the middle so i got the knife and broke it apart and this turned red. The purple colour by now has turned black with green all around the outer edges and a small yellow patch.
I was going to toss these but now am not so sure. What are your thoughts peeps....obviously not a pipe so i spose any amount of mdxx is better then nothing. These euros are not white but beige with light speckes, they are kinda thin, not domed.
Such a shame i have no one to party with tonight!

Hi Guys, after some info if possible, on Red Mitsubishi's available Brisbane.

Cannot find any info here or pillreports and with all the shit around, i'm very wary.

thanks Guys!

cheack the nsw thread i put a little thing up there on them not to flash hey come up in 5 to 10 mins feel shit/spewey and from the test results either PMA or KETAMINE so not good cause all i want in a pill is MDMA.

Fluro Orange Glock (spelt out)

Name: Orange Glock.
Colour: Bright/fluro orange.
Logo: Glock spelled out in letter, massive G coming around with lock written along the bottom line of the G to make up the work 'GLOCK'.
Height: 4.4mm
Diameter: 8.2mm
Weight: 310mg to 320mg it variated between the two.
Scored: Nope
Bevel: Present, like the side have had a little scrapped off all the way around it but just slightly, you probably couldn't tell their was one if you didn't examine it closely.
Texture: Firm pretty hard but scraps easily with a razor blade.
Smell: Sweet plastic sort of smell, really weird, I haven't smelt anything quite like it before.
Taste: Not much of a taste but it's kind of sweet actually no it is sweet.
Reagent Tested: Yes
Marquis Reagent Result: Little bubbles and then slowly went to olive in about 10 - 20 seconds.
Mandelin Reagent Result: No reaction, might of been after a while but I washed the plate before 30 seconds had passed. The first test gave me an idea of what to expect.

A couple of mates and I picked these up and they were speed bombs, I don't think their are any piperazines in them which is a nice change for once lol. I doubled these at around midnight and I am still awake now, not the strongest dose of speed but still decent for the price they were asking for them. In a price to dose ratio I would say it's about the same value as purchasing whizz...

So if you like your whizz then I'd say give these a go seeing as the MDMA has disappeared for a while and pipes give a shocking comedown/hangover, that is if your getting them cheap, I wouldn't pay full price for these although you could argue that they are better then paying full price for a piperazine pill which is the only other option at the moment...

Come on guys help me out...lol...if you had those beige euros, tested them etc, some feedback would be good.
I know there are a heap of different ones, some dodgy, so im a bit hesitant to take them although as my report above states they did seem to test ok...i give you until friday ;)
Im not near any major city which is why these are only doing the rounds here now.
Thanks in advance!

Pill info request WHITE CK

Hi any info please these are white cK's,score on one side slight dome on logo side
(im on Gold Coast) 8o

Name: calvin klein
Colour: white
Logo: cK (little c big K)
Height: 4mm
Diameter:8 mm
Weight: ?mg
Scored: score on back
Bevel: bevel
Texture:fairly hard
Smell: not much
Taste: chemical taste slightly bitter
Reagent Tested: not tested
Marquis Reagent Result: not tested
Mandelin Reagent Result:not tested

ps i tried the beige blanks pretty sure they are low dose mda,also tried the blue hearts (indented heart nice press) and i thought they were speed bombs (low dose fk all mda or mdma)
IM JUST BACK FROM A TWO YEAR BREAK! WHERES THE LOVE GONE ?
:p

Look out for light green palmers. 3.5x 8mm
Some weirdo told me they're 65mg clean MDMA with nothing else.
Cant verify that though... its all very heresay!

Use a tester!

PS. If you are confronted by a pack of meth head looking underaged people with a front-toothlness skinhead in the valley. I would stay very far away if he is trying to still push smileys, which are obviously piperazines. Just back away and say you do not have the cash but are going to get it soon or something and get out of that club ASAP. Just a general warning from a friend

Last edited:
Hmmm maybe this is the beginning of the end for pills in QLD...

I sure hope not though, I guess all we can do is spread the word about duds/pipes and hope nobody buys them and to keep on testing our pills!

I'm doing my best to get the word of all the shitty ones out their but it can take up a lot of time sometimes. Good ones I have been unable to locate for 2 weeks now as I previously stated, when I say good this time I mean with some even a little bit of MDxx in them at all... At the moment all of them have 0mg of MDxx in them, this is such a shame!

It is indeed a great shame. I haven't purchased anything for a few weeks now for that very reason. My friends are following suit after getting 3 or 4 lots of duds in a row...

Last edited:
yep, in the exact same boat, tried so many different avenues and everyone is the same, all they have is duds or nothing.

How on earth does it get like this, better yet, how does it get better.

Look out for light green palmers. 3.5x 8mm
Some weirdo told me they're 65mg clean MDMA with nothing else.
Cant verify that though... its all very heresay!

Can't image it would be true, but wonderful it it was.
If it was true they could just about charge whatever they wanted with the way things are right now.

PIR Grey stars

Name: 5 pointed star
Colour: grey odd ligter spec
Logo: 5 pointed star (covers whole pill impressed)
Height: 3mm
Diameter:8 mm
Weight: ?mg
Scored: no
Bevel: no
Texture:Very crumbly
Smell: aniseed (overly so -suspicious)
Taste: chemical taste strange after taste almost like detergent
Mandelin Reagent Result:Yes

This is the fisrt pill i have tested so any help welcomed. Picked up a couple of testers tasted one almost dissolves on tongue, but not sweet or sour defo chem taste ut strange aftertaste.

scraped some of the dark grey pill. dropped mandelin reagent on hissed and bubbled and seemed to go straight to black no really purple to black. As said inexperienced in this dept the pill itself could be to blame for part of the colour change. And what would the bubbling indicate thanks

how do u upload photo??

just checked the sample and there seems to be a little bit of red around the edges of the reagent

from what i hear, hissing and bubbling usually means pipes, someone back me up on that if i'm right or not?

^i think i read somewhere piipes fizz yes.
Well heres my update..I had a beige euro, bloody dud so im done...no more for me, 7 bunk pills in a row;(

I dont think any Mount Isa ppl read this website but anyways thought id mention that these euros out here are some sort of opiate? I had a higher dose and kept nodding off but feeling so relaxed and content, the marquis mostly tested red so watch out for these.

Last edited:
Grey stars as mentioned above - stay away dunked the two testers complete duds

Name: yellow anchors
Colour: yellow
Logo: Anchor (maritime)
Height: mm 8
Diameter: mm 4
Bevel: yes
Texture: firm press
Smell: none
Taste: bitter
Reagent Tested: not yet not home till thurs

been given a tester of these but cannot till thurs. mentioned a couple of times on a thread that is now closed any further thoughts???

^ They're a good pill, much better then whats going around. I was feeling loved up after one, took another at peak and lasted till about 3 in the morning where it seemed I was extra tired? Wasn't too badly scattered.

This thread has deteriorated in recent weeks to the point where it is nearly unrecognisable, virtually impossible to navigate for specific information and its purpose blurred by nonsensical posts. The thread has been designed to provide information that can be utilised in an attempt to hopefully minimise the possible harm associated with consuming pills. Specific guidelines have been provided to ensure the most accurate information can be utilised as an aid in the identification of these potentially dangerous pills.

Detailed below is what is expected and required within this thread. If these guidelines are not followed then all the State PIR threads will be closed, individual PIR’s will not be permitted and all specific pill information will be directed to Pillreports, and Pillreports only. I would suggest that if you want this thread to remain open then you police the thread and undertake some 'memberation'. I have cleaned up some of the mess in the past couple of days and will continue to do so as time permits. Obviously, some posts will continue to be made by new members, or those unaware of the rules, and these will be moderated accordingly. However, if posts continue to be made by those who should know better, or have been around long enough to know the basic requirements, then you are sealing the fate of these threads.

It’s requested that when responding with comments about specific pills that you annotate within the text of your post which pill you’re discussing. Alternatively, quote the PIR post and respond accordingly. All the usual requirements of PIR’s will still be required, however, more diligence will need to be shown when creating/responding to posts. If everyone could take an extra second to put a header on their posts indicating what pill they are requesting/providing information on then it will make everyone’s life a great deal easier. Alternatively, rather than using the quick reply function, use the ‘Go Advanced’ function and put a title on your post.

If you’re unaware of what is required within Pill Info requests, as well as not allowed, then please read the Australian Drug Discussion Guidelines. This will ensure your post is not unapproved or edited due to insufficient detail or guideline breaches. Detailed below is the generally accepted template for PIR’s.

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

This is your forum, and it’s the responsibility of each and every one of you to direct where it goes, not just the moderators. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.