Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: New South Wales v. Telopea speciosissima

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's disappointing to see that not even the regulars are picking up the newbies for lack of pill description. You may as well take the word of the gurner in the club telling you the pills he has are 'off tap' and 'the best doing the rounds at the moment'..........

You're the product of your own demise!!!!! :\8)

Red Fox Racing. (PIR from QLD Thread)

anyone know about a batch of red ones doing the rounds in sydney same specs as stated ill be getting a few samples next week to try out will put results straight up on here any news will be apprecated cheers

Here is another one to stay away from...

Name: Fox
Colour: Dull Dark Red
Logo: Fox Racing Logo
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Scored: Half score
Bevel: None
Texture: Smooth, really well done press was hard to take a scraping.
Smell: Didn't have enough to smell.
Taste: Only SLIGHT/ MILD chemical taste
Weight: N/A

Reagent Tested: Confirmed.
Marquis Reagent: No reaction.

These are currently in Mount Isa, and are complete duds:X
Didnt get sick, just non-active.

Picked this up in the 'QLD PIR Thread' and I remembered somebody over here asking for info so I thought I would quote it over here for you guys as these need to be AVOIDED.

Stay safe!

Please use the correct outlay for PIRs LOCATED ON THE FIRST PAGE!

It's disappointing to see that not even the regulars are picking up the newbies for lack of pill description. You may as well take the word of the gurner in the club telling you the pills he has are 'off tap' and 'the best doing the rounds at the moment'..........

You're the product of your own demise!!!!! :\8)

Yeah I've noticed people are becoming a bit slack with the details part of PIRs, I must admit though I think it has rubbed off on me a little bit lol.

Directed at lil angel15 and possibly other Mods what about if we put an outline of how the correct outlay for PIRs at the top of each page so that people see it every time they visit these??? I know there is an out line on Page 1 but I don't think many people would go to the first page...

It makes things a lot easier for people trying to distinguish between two pills that are the same but with different details. Everybody will save money this way and possibly even lives!

^^^^

I asked lil angel about a sub forum but apparently it cannot be done ..

When someone did a info request on a pill all the replies stayed in that own thread so all comments could be read & now is just a big mess and this threads only 2 months old so imagine it in a year.
Having all these info requests and replies for many pills in same thread is very confusing so only way it will change is if we complain .. lol sorry angel ..

I complained quite early one..but my posts were deleted :(

I agree...T'was a nice idea...but it hasn't really worked.

Has anyone seen or heard of any white moons that arn't the nice fat Mda ones like these ??

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=13539

Just curious to see if anyone has come across duds or immitations yet. Given that they are pretty decent at the moment.

I have, there's a batch of white moons that are fair crumbly as opposed to the usualy ones being heaps solid. The crumbly ones are made by same presser just different ingredients, no where near as strong, and somewhat weird.

My mate OD'd on these (the solid ones) last weekend ended up in hospital, only consumed pills, blood sample analysis tested

MDA/MDMA
Ice
LSD

Didnt believe the report when i heard it but mate said the doctors told him LSD

How many did he have?

LSD is pretty rare to have in a pill, and I don't even understand how ice was in a pill? Was it just methamphetamine? I'm sure the report didn't say "Ice"

I have, there's a batch of white moons that are fair crumbly as opposed to the usualy ones being heaps solid. The crumbly ones are made by same presser just different ingredients, no where near as strong, and somewhat weird.

My mate OD'd on these (the solid ones) last weekend ended up in hospital, only consumed pills, blood sample analysis tested

MDA/MDMA
Ice
LSD

i'm gonna have to enquire further here....

as the poster above me said i'm sure the blood report didn't just say ice.... it would've given it a chemical name.

also lsd in a pill is basically not going to happen. it's an unbelieavably sensitive chemical.

although i'm sure it can be put into a pill, it's going to be very very hard.

from pill reports it sounds like the pills are MDA - probably highly concentrated.

MDA/MDMA
Ice
LSD

Im also curious as to how many he has had. Ive had all those things together in quite big amounts. U would need a shitload to overdose unless he is very sensitive to drugs. 1-2 pills aint gonna land u in hospital unless it has something toxic in there.

I had a moon at a rave recently too. It was a pretty good pill, not very long lasting but for the short duration it was really strong. Didn't feel the cleanest - was fairly smacky..but i'd buy again for sure.

Mate dont wanna dissapoint u but someone is pulling ur leg and seeing that u dont know much about it they take advantage of that which imo sux. Tripstacy means its something else other than mdma in a pill that makes u trip not roll.

2CB is pretty rare, ur prob gonna get a piperazine pill so i suggest u look that up if u havnt heard of it already and compare them. Alot of people sell pips as 2cb with a dose of speed in them too and 90% of the time its pips. Not saying its not 2cb but its bloody rare.

Read a comment on PR from an ex mod who said they were a bit chargy, its so fukn funny when people say that because thats a dead giveaway that its pips also. U will know if u have meth in them. Stinks up the whole baggie that there in.
ended up being no tripstacy but supposedly decent pills. not sure if they picked up the ones that were claimed as tripstacy or different ones. girl left them at home and forgot to bring them into town but apparentally her friend is bringing them back this weekend so when i finally see them ill post a pic.

Im also curious as to how many he has had. Ive had all those things together in quite big amounts. U would need a shitload to overdose unless he is very sensitive to drugs. 1-2 pills aint gonna land u in hospital unless it has something toxic in there.

He had 6, and another mate OD'd on them at a rave back in december after consuming 5, It wasnt just 1 or 2.

And yes i know LSD is unbelievably rare in pills but this is what the report supposedly said. I don't have a copy of the report so take what i say with a grain of salt. This is just what my mate who ended up in hospital was apparently told by the doctor after a blood test.

*By Ice i mean methamphetamine*

NOTE: Just spoke to my other mate who od'd off 5 back in december, blood test came back same result, btw they dont know each other or anything and neither have ever consumed acid.

Last edited:
fat moons do not contain lsd lol. pretty sure they are just mda + speed, i've dumped 3 of them 4 or so times now, they are good beans.

idk about any flakey smaller ones though.

are you sure there are 2 batches of bigger moons? first time i consumed a single white moon the effects were rather minimal, mainly speed. second time me and my mates gf triple dropped, and got insanely wasted. then doubled about 2 hours into the trip. they're really good. although taking one isn't too impressive. the batch i got has got 2 different shades, one slightly darker than the other, that may be because the ingredients weren't properly mixed

... me and my mates gf triple dropped, and got insanely wasted. then doubled about 2 hours into the trip. they're really good...

how can you possibly rate something "really good" if you had to take 5 of the fuckers within a 2+ hour period???

fat moons do not contain lsd lol. pretty sure they are just mda + speed, i've dumped 3 of them 4 or so times now, they are good beans.

idk about any flakey smaller ones though.

I was very hesitant about believing it myself, theres definately something trippy in them thats not MDAish.

Up to you whether or no you want you want to believe there's LSD in them, this is just what ive been told by two different people what was in their blood samples at the time of hospitalisation. Thought i would pass it on, just because it doesnt often happen doesnt mean its not possible.

how can you possibly rate something "really good" if you had to take 5 of the fuckers within a 2+ hour period???

because i haven't felt a peak that strong in a long while, doesn't even compare to white/green hearts that were out a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.