• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info request - Melbourne- Green Dove

Had last night. 1.5 pills. These were really nice. Very smooth, full of empathy, eye wiggles and jaw clenching :)

At night when I got back to bed I was actually getting open eyed visuals. Very rare for me. Some nice close eyed visuals as well. They certainly had a kick.

My mate I had them with last night hadn't dropped for ages so his tollerance was zero. He was totally blown away. Didn't say more than 2 words from peak till come down. He sat in the bean bag most of the night and when dancing the best he could do was muster a 'wobble'.

So if you're new to pills or have a low tollerance, a half would be fine :)

Enjoy these people. A nice pill to come out just before NYE

^ Jesus, I had three and didn't feel shit. Couldn't sleep though, hot and cold, shaking, sweats.... definitely two batches. Or else I just reacted badly to them.:\

im pretty sure there is 2 batches.
+ you must be having the last few ones. coz those ones came a long long time ago.

quality if dropping lately as well...
stick to the pink rolex SLM :)

Renubity said:
uhh..i had these and smoked cones with it and freaked out really fucking badly. so be careful.

same thing happened to me when smoking cones on these. It was very wierd and scary. Had one on its own last night and was quite good though.

I had half of one 2 weeks ago with half a blue mickey mouse and wobbled my eyes off for a couple of hours.

Based on that experience I went out and stocked up for a great weekend last weekend. Friday nite I ate 5 and had a medium level experience, Saturday I ate a further 4 and did not feel a thing.

VERY unhappy to say the least.

I have had doves three weeks in a row .. this weekend will be 4. Seems to be all the same batch.

Yes very speedy for me .. but my GF was watching the colour swirl (or somthing ??) I gave half to two REGULAR users and they were on there arse.. one threw up.

Frankly these green doves are allllll good :) ..although I did have one bad peak, i had been drinking very heavily (could not stand) .. had a half and was great ! ...

Then 2 hours later I had a half of a different pill (same bag) and i almost passed out.

That sensation lasted all of 2 mins then i was partying again .. MDX for sure though.

Nothing bad about these doves... however i bought 1 white crown ( the dealer called it white gold) and that really fucked me up.

Sus green doves ?

Pills weren't tested.

On Sat i got my usual batch of green dove, same supplier and that looked exactly the same as the ones i have been havign for a while noe.

Popped a half.

Waited 30 mins, Nothing.

Waited another 30 .. and slowly felt my body tempature rise, I became hotter and hotter - the peak was so fast it felt uncomfortable. Trippy visuals - little bit of halucination.

I had no inclination to dance.. but i tried anyway .. my limbs felt very heavy - then i came down .. then i peaked again .. I was up and down to both extreme about 5 times in 20 mins.

This is not what I am used too.

I felt stoned off these pills, I never get stoned off pills, i just feel happy and chatty.

Without testing I know its hard to say what i had ..but i suspect a high dose ketamine

Ended up taking 2 pills threw out the night in halves, (over the course of 8 hours or so) .. These pills did not keep me awake - I was falling asleep

One other thing to report is that i had none of the usual head fog I get with pills the next day .. I was right as rain.

So ketamine ? Or something else ?

I believe there's dodgy ones in the same batch. The ones I had were completely crap, but my friend I got them off, who I trust, said others who'd had them loved them. *shrug* All they did for me was a slight high for 30-40 minutes then right back to normal, except shaking, sweating and shivering, alternating boiling hot/freezing cold. I'm not impressed with the consistency of the green doves at all and won't chance any more of them.

had these over here in the south west of WA for about 3 weeks now and don't rate them much at all chewed 3 one night at party and got mild reaction for about 2 hours all my mates reckon you need at least 2 to get any joy as there is a lot of variation in the batch:\