• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info - Melb - Yellow Bacardi Bats

ok here it is, I finally tried em out, only droped half on Sat nyt, found that they took about 50mins to come on, started feeling tingles in fingers and arms,very touchy.. they were quite chatty as well at the start and felt like moving around abit but not going crazy or anything like that, girlfriend was bopping around much more but she's got a lower tolerance. anyway just ended up chilling at a frinds house and listend to music till the early hourse of the next morn. was a really nice feeling and lasted about about 3 hours in total with the peak lasting about 1 hour, quiet good for a half I thought. Towards the end I was feeling like not talking as much and just wanted to listen to the music and chill(still feeling really nice). The comedown was very smooth, didn't feel scattered or anything, fell asleep without any trouble when I got home and felt abit tierd. Overal i would give it a 7/10. Still hav not tired a full one, but i would think it will be simialr to this only stronger.
Happy poppin to u all. Knyt of the round pill :)

HiGH KnyTrips :)
good to hear from ya! even though the mods discourage posting here without actual pill tests this thread had a visit from BT who didnt say nething ;)
our pills were real chatty. out of my buddies 2 were experienced and can tell speed from mdma and the 3rd was rolling for the 1st time... all 3 were chatty as hell and didnt really have that 'get up and go' scenario. i speculate a good dose of mdma in these pills. I was also told maybe MDA... but im thinking not likely 'cos my friends didnt feel too 'tripped out' at all and like u mentioned knytrips, they had smooth comedowns and werent too 'blown'.
other thing is the inexperienced guy got real emotionl with us :D . hehehe
hope theres a test result from someone to square this thread off.
plur +stay safe.

Let me just clarify that we like to encourage all the details to be brought to light... by no means would I discourage someone to post just because they don't have a test result tho :)
Good descriptions of the effects!

Heard from a good source who as far as I can recall hasn't been wrong before, that these were MDA.
Will hopefully trial in the next two weeks and then get back to you ;)
Also MDA from my experience effects some people very, very differently to others, especially in smaller/medium doses (NOT like in the Pink Omegas, which I'm guessing were a huge dose and hence fucked everybody I know who took them). I know a few people who thought that the Green Asterix/Stars did squat, whereas for people like me it fucked me up like I had candy flipped with really strong pills and weak acid.
Mind you that could be due to variation of chemical quantity within the batch *shrugs*
I'll get back to you within a fortnight.

yeah I also think that these were MDA not MDMA, due to the lazy feeling near the end of the roll, and the loved up feeling wasn't as intense as the clovers going around, which are MDMA, Although I havent tested the Bacardi's so I can't be 100% sure. Still they are quiet a smooth pill, and good if you want to chill as well as dance a little. Probably not the right choice if you wanna go nuts on the dance floor though. In my opinion quiet a clean MDA pill and well worth a try, good if your not used to taking pills often since they don't don't have a bad come down.