• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Pill imprints upside down

deadhead4lyfe89

Bluelighter
I have 3 adderall pills but I just noticed the imprint of -30- on the back is upside down on 2 of the pills.
I probably shouldn’t take it but I wanted to ask can legit pills have upside down imprints or are they all printed perfectly?

I haven’t found any info online.

I think it's incredibly unlikely to be real pharma.

In the US, pressed addy is all over the place. It's probably RC.

Pharma standards and quality assurance are extremely high, by law.

Seems like an easy mistake for a pill presser to make, especially when making thousands by hand.

That’s what I thought but I wasn’t 100% sure.
This pressed crap in the US these days sucks…
It looks perfect in every other way when comparing photos online of legit pills through pill ID sites except for the -30- marking on the back being up side down and I couldn’t remember if that ever happens with legit pills.

Seems like an easy mistake for a pill presser to make, especially when making thousands by hand.
It’s a bummer… but these days I’m trying to be way more careful. The old me from years ago might not worry but the fake pills have gotten so bad.
Thanks for the advice & quick reply.

If you didn't get it from a pharmacy it is almost certainly methamphetamine. I've had some fake adderall that weren't half bad but they are pretty inconsistently dosed (always reagent test it first). They reagent tested as methamphetamine and certainly felt like methamphetamine (perhaps containing to 15mg to 25mg each). They were not as effective of an ADHD medication as real dextroamphetamine/adderall however (the focus was pretty scattered and multiple pills caused insomnia due to the long duration). I only resorted to them because I ran out of dexedrine script early. However I knew full well that they would inevitably contain methamphetamine.

If you didn't get it from a pharmacy it is almost certainly methamphetamine.
I've had RC addy 30 presses that definitely wasn't meth. I don't know what it was, but it had a very sharp tolerance gain. After 3-4 days I could barely get high on it at all. Some RC I'm unfamiliar with. I'm not up to date on my stim RCs so I dunno.

If you didn't get it from a pharmacy it is almost certainly methamphetamine. I've had some fake adderall that weren't half bad but they are pretty inconsistently dosed (always reagent test it first). They reagent tested as methamphetamine and certainly felt like methamphetamine (perhaps containing to 15mg to 25mg each). They were not as effective of an ADHD medication as real dextroamphetamine/adderall however (the focus was pretty scattered and multiple pills caused insomnia due to the long duration). I only resorted to them because I ran out of dexedrine script early. However I knew full well that they would inevitably contain methamphetamine.
Damn,yeah it’s sad how there’s all these fake pills now . It’s sad in many ways.
For sure. I’ve been offered meth tons of times but it’s one drug I’ve never wanted to try or do. I mostly like downers & adderall for studying occasionally or basically adderall is as far as I go with uppers usually.

Back in the 80s, when Lemmon started making Quaaludes(formerly by Rorer) I remember a lot going around that got the 714 right but spelled the brand Lemon 😆.
They also tended to crumble easily, whereas real ludes were hard as rocks.
Don't know if it's true, but I heard some fake ludes had PCP in them.

PS-- I don't do pills much anymore, but when I do I only get them from two people.
They both have legit scripts and have had them for years. I don't trust fakes AT ALL.

I really want to stress that nobody should be taking fake pills these days. It's truly a game of Russian Roulette.
A buddy of mine got some fake Xanax "footballs" and took HALF of ONE.

Turns out it was fentanyl and he passed out, turned blue, etc... If his friend hadn't had Narcan handy, my buddy probably would have died. And this is a guy with an opioid tolerance.

Beware, folks!

I have 3 adderall pills but I just noticed the imprint of -30- on the back is upside down on 2 of the pills.
I probably shouldn’t take it but I wanted to ask can legit pills have upside down imprints or are they all printed perfectly?

I haven’t found any info online.
ANY PRESSED PILL YOU GET ON THE STREET IS A "FRAUD" YOU HAVE SO ASSUME THAT THESE DAYS.

Yeah ,it really sucks. All kinds of fake and possibly/probably deadly pills everywhere . Yes I use substances but this time I was just mainly trying to use them to help study. Now it’s almost like you can’t even do that anymore.

Yeah ,it really sucks. All kinds of fake and possibly/probably deadly pills everywhere . Yes I use substances but this time I was just mainly trying to use them to help study. Now it’s almost like you can’t even do that anymore.
100 DEATHS A DAY IN THE US FROM FENTANYL AND THESE DEALERS DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH THEY PUT FENT IN EVERYTHING XANAX BARS, ADDERALL, OXYIES AND ANYTHING IN BETWEEN. ITS NOT WORTH IT IF YOU NEED IT GO TO A DR A GET A SCRIPT.

It’s confusing though….
I believe those adderall are probably fake.

My mental health meds are perfectly printed
But I just looked at some gabapentin from the pharm and they are not perfectly printed. Some when you turn them over the back imprints aare upside down on some.
So yeah ,confusing…
But I’m not gonna risk taking the adderall.

100 DEATHS A DAY IN THE US FROM FENTANYL AND THESE DEALERS DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH THEY PUT FENT IN EVERYTHING XANAX BARS, ADDERALL, OXYIES AND ANYTHING IN BETWEEN. ITS NOT WORTH IT IF YOU NEED IT GO TO A DR A GET A SCRIPT.
But yes,true. For sure.

Why is this?
They are obviously knock-offs.
Is the confusion whether or not to take them?
No the confusion is aren’t all pharmacy pills perfectly printed. All my mental health meds are.
But random I just noticed my gabapentine from the pharmacy it’s imprints are not perfect. They are upside down on half.

So that’s confusing…
or are some generic meds not perfectly printed that are from the pharmacy?

But yeah,I know the pills from the street are not worth it & probably fake.

The adderall was from the street. (I’m not gonna take them)
The gaba from the pharmacy.

Why is this?
They are obviously knock-offs.
Is the confusion whether or not to take them?
It’s confusing that the gaba from the pharmacy half of them are upside down on the back
not perfect imprints.

But all my mental health meds from the pharmacy are printed perfectly .

Sorry for the confusion.

gabapentine from the pharmacy it’s imprints are not perfect. They are upside down on half
Oh, I see. Yeah... someone said something about lemmon 714 pills were misprinted back when. I remember it. lol
It happens. I use to get gabapentin and i think i remember one script looked kinda funny and some of the prints were a little skewed. Probably outsourced ffs. :p
I had to quit copping street pills as they were all slugs. What a bitch. I would get so pissed when getting fake pills it almost lead to a life I couldnt afford. Only way I could not get pissed is to not get them. So that is what happened because I really do not like me when shit goes awry. I had to get away from them, ya see? ;)
Anyway.
Hope ya doing ok and stayin afloat.
Best

It is actually possible it's a misprint, especially in a generic brand that has less quality control. However, given the high prevalence of fentanyl-containing fake presses of all sorts of things in this day and age, I would be very careful. I would get a test kit and test for fentanyl just in case. If no fentanyl, it's likely to be meth if it's fake, which isn't so much of a difference, really.