• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pictures on Pillreports - Part Two

mitsi002.jpg

Pill name: white mitsi (also being called grey mitsi due to grey specks in them)
submitted by: pink
date purchased: 1/9/2000
price: $350 for 10
colour: white with large grey speckles
size: approx 9mm x 4mm
shape: round
other features: slight bevel on front , larger bevel on back
logo: large mitsubishi, 3 pointed diamonds, shallow pressed but sharp.
split: LARGE, deep U split on back
hard pressed, nice looking pill, splits clean with a knife or teeth. taste bitter.
E-TEST: straight to black, with slight fizzing
these appear to be the same mitsis that i had about 6 weeks ago. they seemed to be in good supply over the weekend to. took 1/2 followed by another 1/2 an hour later. very loved up, but due to extreme coldness at ganesha found that i was only getting full effect when i was warm. when warm i had good body rushes and was very touchy feely (thanks coxy and pekkie for the hugs that got those body rushes going). a very nice mdma experience and well worth chasing.
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 06 September 2000).]

bluecu.jpg
bluece125.jpg

Pill name: Blue CU
submitted by: wikings
date purchased: 1/9/2000
price: $90
colour: Blue
shape: round
logo: CU, shallow pressed but sharp. hard pressed, nice looking pill, splits clean with a knife or teeth. taste bitter.
E-TEST: Pending Yet to be tried myself, but freinds have said very good things. Warning
these pills are VERY strong. One person commented "start with a quarter, come up. Then be thankful you started with a quarter" May contain Ketamine , but that is speculation. I can't back that up. All in
all a very strong pill.

johnboy> its about time they had some good pilz over there,and theyre CU's to,so thats awesome.when i was there,all the pilz i had were crap and yeah they cost a heap.