Technical Problem picture

bomber

Bluelighter
Im trying to put a link for profile picture but I always get the message "server failed to respond in time'.
I have tried many different pic links and it's always the same. What should I do?

did you try uploading from your computer? [option two] make sure the photo does not exceed the size requirements.

Im trying to put a link for profile picture but I always get the message "server failed to respond in time'.
I have tried many different pic links and it's always the same. What should I do?

Are you working off your phone with a wifi/3G connection? Or on a desktop with LAN?

I was trying to put a picture in "profile/about me/picture" where only the link is available.What I actualy wanted was to make an avatar, which I managed to do. Still, just know this problem exists.

Are you working off your phone with a wifi/3G connection? Or on a desktop with LAN?

I'm trying to upload a pic for my avatar, also in the "profile/about me/picture" section and getting the same thing, exact same message every time, server failed to respond in time'. I'm using a Toshiba laptop, running on my own wifi