• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

B4ua3vn.jpeg

small but frosty nugs

Now, the other half of the fun is you guessing what's across all 3 pics ;)

I couldnt see the imprints =/
10mg/ea thc jolly ranchers, the tiny bit of nug I has on hand, 15mg of Clonazolam in a 30ml solution, A shit ton of diazepam 5mg, A handful of Hydrocodone 5/325s, A good bit of Gabapentin 600s, a few suboxones, about 3.5gs of some delicious Chemdawg crumble,and oh yeah, the 30 110ug tabs of lysergic acid, 1ml of THC distillate and two whole ounces of pure cbd isolate.

What can I say, I'm prepared for a hell of a rainy day lol ;)

Friend helped me out and fronted me a bupre since I just got fucking scammed. Sometimes it helps if you have good reputation 😁

7.5mg left
U7vQt1e.jpg
Man, I just went through a week of bupre WDs... it was almost enough to scare me off opioids for good it was so miserable. Still love the stuff, just... can't use for more than one day every month or two I guess. Kindling is a bitch.

Be careful man especially if it's been a year 🙏
thanx for giveing a shit😊,
im carefull i only do small lines at a time, my nephew and cousin od died last year and i live with my mom ( i pay the rent and bought her a car) so im carefull no heroic doses i got nothing to prove, i cant put her through that shit... death, i got adderal to and im sensitive to upper, im going take it easy, use a lil at work not every day, i think of death alot so im gonna try n be good,
just work has been fucking me up meitnence, im on my nees alot cleaning stuff, but anyway i prob gonna watch a cheeze move and chill one more small bump and put it way for the night, its been a good day tho bumped it to a cople old frends got work tommrow, plus i got some walking on the trax in the woods peacful walk today