Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pics of you having fun ver. Pupil Saucers

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea Levi's got it.

the teacher used the same had gesture to tell us that we needed to be quiet (yes she treated us like kindergarten kids all the time..) so on the last day of school, we decided itd be a good idea to take advantage of her...innocence? no, ignorance.
half the people in that picture rolled at prom.

/CoolStoryBro

Pretty much the entire right side of the picture. From Benny, the guy in the Farve jersey, over to Bill, the guy crouching in front of the girl in the blue sweater

Molly!

2 lines of molly

*sigh* woonderfulll 8o

tripppy.jpg

Pretty much the entire right side of the picture. From Benny, the guy in the Farve jersey, over to Bill, the guy crouching in front of the girl in the blue sweater

sry it took so long. im busy as fuck.

but ya like u said the right side of the class. cause some of the ones on the left have this look on theyre face like "what am i doing? and why am i doing it?" and "im not going to do that because if i do it wrong, i look like a lame"

I was rolling, as they say, "balls" that night and I felt it necessary to take a picture of the mad style I was rockin'.

58214_10150278961990057_845330056_14593139_4195709_n.jpg

Yup.

Also.... I was talking to my dearest bestest friend on the phone... which I proceeded to drop on the bathroom floor.... then walked away... and found it amazing that I could still hear my dearest friend's voice coming from the phone while it wasn't against my ear.

46767_10150278960515057_845330056_14593113_4524398_n.jpg

Good freakin' times, man.

Me ( Im on the right) and my best friend rollin on the beach off 2 Green Bacardi Bats <3...Crazy Night....DEFINATELY A POSTERCHILD FOR PLUR THAT NIGHT..LOL
ngtamrollinface.jpg

AND AGAIN ANOTHER NIGHT OFF A RED PAUL FRANK MONKEY AT CLUB BED

ina4_1.jpg

Last edited:
The morning after a New Years Eve rave (which is in the middle of summer here in Australia, i.e. bloody hot)

utopiaemf5-1.jpg

I'm getting my rave on next weekend after a hiatus of nearly a whole year, so I'm well keen =D

N3ophy7e those pants are amazing! Great to see another australian (kandi) raver that loves hardcore!

And Brain Crackin' is one of my favourite tracks of all time.. You should have seen me move from our puddle pile of Brissy Ravers and Defqon this year when that track came on..

I'll have to see if I can find some pics of me out raving from this year..

Me out and about so far this year, some pics sober some not so sober.. I'll leave you guys to it to figure out which ones :p

Natwendy.jpg

April - When the volcano stopped Breeze and Styles from getting to Australia

I've popped the rest behind a cut to save your screens
NSFW:

January
Cyberslashwhite.jpg

Jan 2010 - BrizCore - Silo's Birthday

006.jpg

HTID - ANGERFIST!

aussiehardNat.jpg

May - Blackout Fridays

014.jpg