Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Picky-tour thread v tongues out

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKaBEAT said:
Too many clothes. I still want a Banana smoothie.
^Come and visit and ye' shall receive. :D

I was just saying to Busty the other day, I could totally wear a bikini every single day here. If only society didn't frown on partial nudity in the office. :(

lostpunk5545 said:
Seedy car travel photo from Friday on the way to Barrington Tops to go Kayaking:

Good one Punk, any chance of some of you in the water?

I will try and get some good ones from abseiling this weekend.

Cheers Krystal. I like how it turned out.

I don't have any photos yet Maz but someone who was present will give me some at some point.

n734446959_1402614_7665.jpg

no comment ;)

n734446959_1402469_6126.jpg

random drunkness (whats changed) ;)

lostpunk5545 said:
Haha I've been reading it wrong for 5 years now. My apologies :)

Believe me, i would change it if i could - (i want mod status so i can change it!!)

Deecee- you are just glowing with lovey dovey happiness!

My ebay purchase ($40!!) as of 5minutes ago. Going to the races with KK on Saturday and i didnt have a head peice =D

I <3 it!!

(ebay pics)

ca12_1.jpg

d4cd_1.jpg

df1d_1.jpg

Here's a little story of my weeks here in Brisbane.

Monday morning:
ShayWorkSunnies.jpg

^I'm a lil' tired, a lil' sketchy but still able to function. Sunglasses are a MUST.

Mid-week:
ShayWork.jpg

^I funk it up a lil'. Nails are done, and I'm getting shit DONE.

Weekend:
ShayBreaky.jpg

^I eat tomato + avocado on toast and chill the fuck out with as little clothing as possible.

The end! :D

Put up where?

Sorry, I really dunno much about this stuff.

I was impressed that I actually noticed it was different..........Im usually pretty bad at noticing stuff such as what colour shoes your wearing or if your jeans are Diesel or King Gees. But I will be first to notice if your not quite your normal self.

^ It's up high it's up high, it's as high as the sky...

She means she's put it up, as in back, as in it's in a ponytail or a bun or something at the back of her head ;).

This was at about 2am this morning, drinking in my office with a couple of my mates.

dscf1440aaxj3.jpg

I was the designated driver for the day, driving an almost brand new turbo diesel Hilux around. The Country Club, a Kebab on the beach and back to mine to smash a couple of bottles of Turkey :D

Status
Not open for further replies.