Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Picky-tour thread v tongues out

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That Andrea has some hot boobs :D

This is me looking particularly grainy and as though I haven't actually been in the sun, ever.

30xak8y.jpg

Edit: Colour corrected, a bit.

Last edited:
It's not often UAN smiles in photos. That photo belongs on the fridge!

i think the other girl should get some credit for being really fucking cute too

My cat thinks he is a dentist, here he is giving me a check up

31082008.jpg

UnnamedLuke.jpg

^We need names for some of our fishies. We bought two little 'jedi' Bettas yesterday for the Luke and Hans themed tanks.

Ideas anyone? :D

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
UnnamedLuke.jpg

^We need names for some of our fishies. We bought two little 'jedi' Bettas yesterday for the Luke and Hans themed tanks.

Ideas anyone? :D

You need to get this one a wife so he can have many many offsprings.

^ The fish or the action figure?

IMO it's those two that should breed

Last edited:
The figure is Luke, I thought that was obvious? :p We need suitable names for the two jedi Bettas. The other one is of similar colouring, he's living with Hans at the moment. :D

Fengtau, not looking at breeding just yet.. we've only just managed to set everyone up as it is, and we don't really need any more than 12 at the minute.

Our next purchase may be a good-looking Axolotl I think. Did you know they live for around 15 years?!! 8o We're doing pretty well on the pet front considering we're both hopelessly allergic to most other conventional pets. :D

anna! said:

This is me looking particularly grainy and as though I haven't actually been in the sun, ever.

30xak8y.jpg

Wow............you look like Alice in Wonderland............not at all what i expected........

anna! said:

30xak8y.jpg

Edit: Colour corrected, a bit.

According to Chinese Face Reading thingy, you nose will bring you good health and wealth. :)

Woo-woo Aus social has some of the sexiest peeps on all of bl I reckon! Patcha selves on the back guys ;)

Ill'itia

I will defend you from the hoards wif my gangsta lean....
anteupmuthafuckaz.jpg

Thankyou anna! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.