• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football Pickem 2020 vs. 12th Man Benched In Quarantine

well, if his football picks are as accurate as his political predictions in ce&p, he doesn't stand a chance :)

alasdair

😂 me and Alasdair have had a nice history of politics and sports debates. Maybe In this thread I haven’t maintained a positive record but I’ve made a living off sports gambling before.

But thank you for the motivation to win next years pool 😉

I did tell him to get a job as a writer for the media because of his ability to spin a story haha.

He was going through some heavy shit and finding his way out.. a little while from now he may be in the running for a fine life if he pulls this Houdini off. @OpiateKiller i'm pulling for ya. It would be grand to see ya show back up.

Thank you I have no crystal ball but I think I’m here for the stay my friend😇

Thank you I have no crystal ball but I think I’m here for the stay my friend

I may know where you can find one...

oZbkfhX.jpg

wtf? i just saw my picks and i have gb? i was sure i picked the bucs. i bet money on them to win the sb!

oh well.

alasdair

wtf? i just saw my picks and i have gb? i was sure i picked the bucs. i bet money on them to win the sb!

oh well.

alasdair

You’ve always been good at sarcasm. I sense it strong here. What was that shit you were talking by the way? 😄

your sarcasm detector is broken. i bet cash money on the bucs to win the super bowl so of course i thought they’d beat green bay today...

alasdair