• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[Photography/Pics Thread] Dump your random Phone/Camera/Randomly taken pics 'ere <3

A couple of pics from my recent visit to the Eden Project, an amazing place and beautiful day.

hawWKXl.jpg

NSFW:
qIXwEWH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Take a random shot at me anytime then baby.

(Really beautiful pic)

Thank you - was sorting some photos yesterday and spotted this. (its a tad dark, could be rotated a few degrees to the left and cropped from the top - I might work on it a bit and then post the after shot :D) Hope your doing well fella :)

I love this photo - it was under a skywalk, and behind a flight of stairs. Really random location :D

ozf0TOs.jpg

Looks for specs they look interesting Mr Mist..can they not be a bit bigger.?.I have a corker of a random pic but if any friends or family saw it here (and I do suspect a few of the cousins are here hmm) they would know it was down to me...pah :sus:

I dont know why post image.org does that.. they're not that interesting anyway Flo...

Post it... y'kno ya wana :)

i dont think art is "supposed" to be anything, really :) it's all in the eye of the beholder

Maybe I should invest in some of those... always got stray flies coming into my living room. :D

Love this shot - it's out of focus etc, camera sort of fucked up in the cloud region and the focal point is so small.

V2ARNqU.jpg

(My photo)

lovely pic bearlove! i actually think the sky is pretty great there...

now take this!
2vtbpyv.jpg