Phish appreciation thread. New and Improved.

Got to catch them at Rosemont (Allstate Arena) last fall but not since. Wishing I was hitting winter tour.

This No Man's was bonkers.

Last edited:
Well, they’re on fire right now. Did the shows down here in Georgia and, man, what a blast. Was great to finally see live music again. I fell in a bush during tweezer.

Streamed Arkansas and Birmingham. Each night has gotten better and better. Glad they’re back, but I wonder how long this tour will last with Covid kicking in again.

For those not in the know, you can video stream the whole tour on livephish.com

Treys pussified with his stupid cat sweatshirt.
mocking 🎶 dont give up hope don’t give up hope keep dreaming keep on dreaming 🎶

I was so spun I walked into the phellowship circle.
im glad I had to look at the set list to remember what they played so I could forget again.

God damn yellow balloons. I used to steal their candy when I was eyes in the back of the head rolling. Tonight will be magical. I love you a lot, friend.

I’m sure last night was fun in person, but it seems that the band lost some steam after the first night of deer creek. But you got a YEM, so there’s that.

Hopefully they’ll get some rest and be fired up for the second leg of t00r.

I hope you ate a sheet of L and raged your tits off.

Glad y’all are catching some shows! The boys have sounded great this summer. I was lucky enough to catch those Shoreline shows. Good shit! It still stings a little I didn’t get to see them in Tahoe, but it was amazing they pulled off the re-route.

My SF tickets came in the mail last week so provided Trey doesn’t get covid like the rest of TAB I’ll be getting round 2 soon. Will prob add on Sacramento.