• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Phenylephrine smoked - legal mood brightener or false hopes and misinformation?

Safeandhappy

Greenlighter
Most opinions relating to phenylephrine as a decongestant have been very flimsy to down-right murderous. Claims that the laws controlled by government bodies in most regions of the world to restrict the sale of psuedoephedrine and replace it with a far less potent decongestant; but nonetheless more dangerous substitute e.g. more likely to cause hypertension.

I've recently and in the passed used Sudafed (not Sudafed PE) for medically indicated conditions prescribed by a Dr. and found that it caused increased confidence when used in the maximum dose for approximately one week; however tolerance builds up at an exponential rate.

I was reclusive for basically 10 or more years until I discovered that after though, that social withdrawal isn't simply about reducing anxiety with drugs such as benzodiazepines, it's also about increasing confidence and Doctors seem to ignore this notion. Up until recently I literally hadn't been to a shopping centre in 10 or 12 years and sudafed (not PE) changed that. But tolerance builds up within a few days.

Phenylephrine as far as I can see from researching is useless. But there are two links that I want to discuss as far as their validity. Both imply liquid forms of ingestion or smoking as it's well-known in the oral form it's useless. Ill supply one single link from erowid which indicates a pleasurable result and one 'Drugs.com Q&A link by a guardian or person masquerading as a guardian/parent': here they are:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=56692

http://www.drugs.com/answers/can-phenylephrine-be-used-by-teenagers-to-smoke-474233.html

Looking for opinions and alternatives if the replies and common opions are negative.

Also would they be referring to a glass pipe used by others to smoke other illegal stimulants or marijuana pipes?

Last edited:
Because there's sweet FA about people having a decent experience, I'd say you would have to be the guinea pig here.

If they swapped it out for pseudo then it probably means it's similar, if not worse in terms of recreation (and use in general).

That site from your second link seems like a great source of information (SARCASM), steer clear of that one.

Last edited:
Because there's sweet FA about people having a decent experience, I'd say you would have to be the guinea pig here.

If they swapped it out for pseudo then it probably means it's similar, if not worse in terms of recreation (and use in general).

That site from your second link seems like a great source of information (SARCASM), steer clear of that one.

I think you are pretty much in-line with my intuition - that this is a great drug for increasing BP and not much else; or it's debated.

The links I posted above were literally all the positives on google for phenylephrine being of use socially, or psychotrophically or other related uses.

As far as legalities. I can't see how this is any more of a crime as misusing any product. e.g. Snifffing petrol.

The first source sounds like a classic case of placebo effect. The second source is just the typical yahoo-answer-like-question in which somebody plays the concerned mother. I wouldn't bother with phenylephrine - it has such an availability today that there would at least be a less vague documentation of abuse if it was possible.

Does anbody know if takubg psuedo and codeine cild and fku tabs whilst smoking meth have any adverse reactions?

Does anbody know if takubg psuedo and codeine cild and fku tabs whilst smoking meth have any adverse reactions?
Firstly, if you're taking the pseudo and codeine tabs as directed by the pharmacist and/or box, then you have nothing to worry about. There's no significant reactions between either of those chemicals, especially at low doses. Secondly, assuming the first point is incorrect and you are abusing them, then taking uppers and downers can generally fuck with your heart and, subsequently, your heart in general. If I were you I would be more worried about overdosing on pseudo (?) if you are taking codeine in large doses. I don't think you can do a CWE to extract the pseudoephedrine, however, as it's also water soluble. I would also be worried if you are abusing them and the tabs have paracetamol/ibuprofen in them. Either of those drugs are damaging to both the liver and the stomach respectively, even at regular doses (on a regular basis).

I wouldn't abuse the tabs, not because of the meth you're smoking but because of the toxicity of the other products (pseudo ~paracetamol/ibuprofen). If you are, however, using them as directed there's nothing to worry about.