• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Phentramine/sibutramine

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
Anyone rate this chemical? Seems I can get it quite cheaply and easily. Is it purely functional or can it be recreational?

Thanks!

Just from a bit of wiki reading, it sounds potentially dangerous, there is a pretty high incidence of side effects, and it has been pulled from a number of countries for causing heart attacks and "sudden death". It's an SNRI with very light DRI properties. Personally I wouldn't touch it. It doesn't sound all that pleasant. It's used as an appetite suppressant for weight loss.

I never tried phentramine, I do have some experience with sibutramine. It's nothing to get excited about. The only real use I found for it was offsetting the HBWR induced laziness and enjoying the outdoors a bit more. I wouldn't waste the time/money on what's essentially a dud of an appetite suppressant that does little to nothing to even suppress ones appetite.

Anyone rate this chemical? Seems I can get it quite cheaply and easily. Is it purely functional or can it be recreational?

Thanks!
I was taking it forever, trying to renew script. Doesn't seem to be one many take for recreational use. Works well for weight loss but really was most useful for hangovers and waking up in the morning.