• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut

Well 1.5 grams is IMO a low-ish dose, and that is about the lowest dose I will personally be able to feel at all, but for some people they consider that an average dose.

If I were to take anything below 1,200mgs MAX I might not even know I was on it.

I start to feel it around 1,800mgs but I still feel that is low, and as mentioned, my sweet spot is somewhere between 2,400--3,400mgs, but many people say that is a very high dose for them.

I have found my optimal dose to feel good and sleep well without having trouble waking up the next day is 2,950mgs.

Some people like to stagger their doses, and I often do, but not because I feel it works better but only because I am not always sure how much i want to be on, but if I know how much I want then I don't stagger and just take that dose right away.

Like the other day I just took 2,950mgs in one shot and was good and did not re-dose.

But being that you are new to it I very much think staggering is a good idea, especially with how long it takes to feel it and to peak and how long it lasts, because since it lasts so long you don't want to end up being on too much because you jumped the gun.

I would take it slow and expect each dose to really kick in after about 2 hours and only take more if it's been like 3 1/2---4 hours since your last dose and you still want more.

I ended up so far taking 3g. Doubling second my dose (not the smartest move but I have an idea of what I'm going to expect with this) and having ~30g of kratom. Had 2mg alprazolam as well. Now for some ice cream. I'll write a TR later because I have not done so on BL yet, its been a while since I tried a new substance ?

I'm new to this site. I can't find it... ughhh

And feel free to make a new thread if you have any questions. This thread is a very different topic than the question you had. Hope this helps.

Mr. Deeds

And feel free to make a new thread if you have any questions. This thread is a very different topic than the question you had. Hope this helps.

Mr. Deeds
Thanks

I ended up so far taking 3g. Doubling second my dose (not the smartest move but I have an idea of what I'm going to expect with this) and having ~30g of kratom. Had 2mg alprazolam as well. Now for some ice cream. I'll write a TR later because I have not done so on BL yet, its been a while since I tried a new substance ?

Well you will find that mixing Kratom and Phenibut is one of the most euphoric combinations EVER so I highly recommend it.

Just remember what I said about how long Phenibut lasts, like about 18 hours or sometimes more, and that it takes a very long time to take effect and is EXTREMELY addictive and not something you want to do more than like 2 days a week MAX.

I would really really be very careful, but otherwise you should be ok.

Be careful.... I was not tired in the least bit but found myself waking up as my car was going off the highway and I crashed into a lightpost on phenibut. It was very strange. I have also read others who experienced these strange narcoleptic symptoms out of nowhere. One other guy also crashed his car. I'm lucky to be alive because I was going 70mph before I fell out. Much quicker and more abrupt than an opiate nod. I went from manic to asleep in seconds.

With no tolerance to phenibut 1g should get one right... or at least close.
Too much on first dose or any dose for that matter seems to have a sedating effect: This from personal experience... i think others may have noticed this.
Best in social situations: Work, club, picnic, people etc. Read this before trying and found it true for me.
I dose a couple times a week and this seems to be almost enough (now that there is no kratom around the house for a coupla weeks and gabapentin is no comparison, IMO) to keep the edge off and give a decent result consistently.
Careful as this stuff is likely hard on internal organs (as with anything good): Just sayin' try to keep dosages down.
That is all
=D

@Quickfixgrrl
my bad for calling you bro. ;)
wasn't paying attention.

I honestly never feel like I feel it much (im at 3.8g a day). While it can enhance music spectacularly, I've never felt much euphoria or anxiolysis from it. I only started taking it after not being able to sleep for months after lyrica/gabapentin withdrawal. Lyrica I actually found to be at times very enjoyable, but phenibut not so much.

Interestingly you can smoke phenibut FAA (off of foil) and feel it after smoking a fair smount.

Last edited:
Pheni + Oxy trumps Kratom in my opinion, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

The freeze frame sedation is mental especially when already naturally tired. Flurophenibut is dangerous for anyone not versed on normal Pheni or the potency difference.

Pheni + Oxy trumps Kratom in my opinion, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

The freeze frame sedation is mental especially when already naturally tired. Flurophenibut is dangerous for anyone not versed on normal Pheni or the potency difference.

I've never gotten to try Oxy + Phenibut but I'm sure it would be great.

I like Oxy but I have never bought it on it's own and only used it when I had it left over from surgeries, and I tend to try to avoid harder opioids, but honestly I feel like certain Kratom extracts like UEI hit me just as hard as Oxy and I have combined that with Phenibut and it's great.

I'm not sure what you mean by "freeze frame sedation".

What do you mean by that?

And yeah, I only used Flurophenibut after using regular Phenibut many times and I was always safe with it but I would not recommend it to anyone not well versed with regular Phenibut.

Now it is harder for me to get as the vendor I used to get it from is being more "professional" LOL...

I've never gotten to try Oxy + Phenibut but I'm sure it would be great.

I like Oxy but I have never bought it on it's own and only used it when I had it left over from surgeries, and I tend to try to avoid harder opioids, but honestly I feel like certain Kratom extracts like UEI hit me just as hard as Oxy and I have combined that with Phenibut and it's great.

I'm not sure what you mean by "freeze frame sedation".

What do you mean by that?

And yeah, I only used Flurophenibut after using regular Phenibut many times and I was always safe with it but I would not recommend it to anyone not well versed with regular Phenibut.

Now it is harder for me to get as the vendor I used to get it from is being more "professional" LOL...

Preface not asking where you bought it from or to list anyone but how many companies make this? I could not find any.

Exactly @Mycophile i was shocked looking at such a small amount of Fluoro doing the job it does.

By freeze frame sedation, I meant, that sudden dropping off to almost comatose isn’t a gradually thing, it’s not like nodding off you are just gone in an instant lol, you only realise it’s happened when you are jolted back to being awake.

Preface not asking where you bought it from or to list anyone but how many companies make this? I could not find any.

I wasn't aware that "a lot do", in fact, I had only ever found one.

I could look if I ever feel like it, but it's best not to take much Phenibut and F-Phenibut is stronger (that said, I am perhaps thinking of taking a moderate dose in a bit, but I know I need to be REALLY careful with it).

I used to think I greatly preferred F-Phenibut, but now that I have been using regular again for a while I know I don't really greatly prefer either, and while some posters feel there are a great many differences between them, I really feel like FOR ME they are more similar than dissimilar.

I feel like I MIGHT prefer regular Phenibut now because for me personally, I find it much easier to find my sweet spot to where I feel good but not too sedated and where it helps me get a good night sleep, whereas with F-Phenibut I often find myself not liking a dose cause it's too low, or if I take a dose that feels good enough it makes it really hard to wake up, and one very nice thing about the RIGHT dose of regular Phenibut is that it can improve your sleep quality and make you feel more rested on less sleep which I find F-Phenibut doesn't do.

On the other hand, F-Phenbut gives me CRAZY lucid dreams, which might be my favorite thing about it, while I don't feel regular Phenibut USUALLY does, which is too bad, and if there were one thing I preferred more about F-Phenibut it would be the dreams, and if one thing about regular it would be the easier dosing and greater likelihood of waking up feeling rested, but while I am actually awake on the first day of taking it, I feel that they are fairly similar.

@Mr.Deeds if you have not yet done it I HIGHLY recommend working out while on Phenibut. There is a reason why some sites sell it as an exercise supplement. I feel it REALLY improves my performance in weight lifting and the euphoria off the combo of Phenibut and the runner's high IS INSANE and lasts for hours after you are done working out.

Throw some Kratom in there too and listen to music while working out (as Phenibut also really enhances music) and you will have a great time, and after the workout combined with the Phenibut you will sleep really well.

Phenibut and lyrica together will potentiate both, I don't recommend that. Also, phenibut is cross-tolerant so if you take both it's basically like taking more lyrica (plus GABA-B agonism). Phenibut has some killer withdrawals, and your existing lyrica dependency means that it will be fast and easy to get addicted to phenibut physically, even if you fully get off lyrica first. Also, IMO phenibut is a better medicine than Lyrica because it's less intoxicating and more reliably euphoric so chances are pretty good that you will end up abusing it.

@Xorkoth Is there a cross between gabapentin and phenibut? I recently had back to back binges with the two and then decided to quit kratom. I'm feeling all kinds of rough but I'm already on day 4 kratom free.

@Xorkoth Is there a cross between gabapentin and phenibut? I recently had back to back binges with the two and then decided to quit kratom. I'm feeling all kinds of rough but I'm already on day 4 kratom free.

Yes they both act on the gabapentanoid receptor of sorts it's more a secondary mode of action inhibiting certain voltage-dependent calcium channels (VDCCs). Gabapentin despite the name has little effect on GABA itself where phenibut mostly acts on GABA.

Phenibut and lyrica together will potentiate both, I don't recommend that. Also, phenibut is cross-tolerant so if you take both it's basically like taking more lyrica (plus GABA-B agonism). Phenibut has some killer withdrawals, and your existing lyrica dependency means that it will be fast and easy to get addicted to phenibut physically, even if you fully get off lyrica first. Also, IMO phenibut is a better medicine than Lyrica because it's less intoxicating and more reliably euphoric so chances are pretty good that you will end up abusing it.
Totally concur, save your other gabapentoids to save your soul. Phenibut needs respect in the form of loneliness!!