• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Phenibut

evertking

Greenlighter
I know a guy that has been taking this stuff for a tad over a week and no more that 1 gram. Will coming off this be a problem? Has to work in 5 days

For just a week? Nah he should be fine. He will get mild withdrawals for a couple days, mostly rebound anxiety and insomnia, but nothing too bad from only a week.

For just a week? Nah he should be fine. He will get mild withdrawals for a couple days, mostly rebound anxiety and insomnia, but nothing too bad from only a week.
Thanks.. he gave this stuff a shot but just in a week he said he noticed tolerance build up and trouble sleeping if not dosing. That's nuts.. 600 mg Monday and tue.. but needed more to sleep Thursday n Friday. Gonna stop before gets outta control.

I recently got some powdered Free Amino Acid Phenibut and have queries.

Are there any medications (CNS depressants aside - Done quite a bit of HR work) that would cause one to twitch?
At lower doses I found it great, made my anxiety almost leave but a lil' shaky and I felt talkative, larger doses knocking me out with vivid dreams.
I hadn't eaten much at all and that really helped with my problems. I'm just going to leave it be right now until I know I'll be totally safe.