• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenibut

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Ok, so I took my seroquel and klonopin. Was deciding to lay in for the night. Took a day wash out of phenibut and decided to take about 350 mg. I ate two sandwiches so I know that the phenibut can't be hitting in like twenty minutes but instead of feeling drowsy. I feel alert. I mean I feel the effects of seroquel but I don't want to sleep.

So is this the nootropic effect that most ppl get.? To me it's a lot of hits and misses.

I don't like to bump threads but I need an answer. Please reply someone.

Calm down my friend, this is not a place for instant responses. For one, are you taking phenibut hcl or phenibut faa? Phenibut hcl shouldnt hit you, with a full stomach, for at least 2.5/3 hours. Phenibut faa on the other hand, can hit you within an hour. Also, you are taking a rather small dose, since the basic dose is USUALLY 500mg. Nonetheless, youre either getting a little bit of anxiety since you dont seem to know how its going to affect you yet, or it may be slightly interacting with your other meds.

You have been around long enough to know that we don't appreciate thread-bumping like that. You don't even appear to have a clear question. Phenibut is, indeed, a drug with a lot of "hits and misses" as are a lot of the noötropics especially since manufacturing and dosing standards tend to vary as with dietary supplements. There is really nothing to say here. As with anything else, sometimes you must experiment to find a dose that's good for you, but it is a bad idea to jump off the deep end right away or, as with any other drug that lasts longer and takes longer to kick in, as is the case for phenibut, to avoid the urge to redose, even though phenibut is fairly safe.

I was wounding is the gabapentin having an interaction with the phenibut. Because yesterday I only got a few hours sleep. Then I wake up and I'm getting ready for bed and I pop about fix six hundred mg of gaba and take a 350-500 mg dose of phenibut. I started to get an increase in energy even with seroquel and klonopin being takin to knock me out.

So yesterday I was thinking the phenibut and gabapentin where having an interaction that I never noticed before. It was like when I did it before the phenibut would cancel out the gabapentin and just make me drowsy. So I believe being almost up for twent four hours was the interaction with a monster drink, gabapentin and phenibut. That's all.

Again, are you taking phenibut hcl or phenibut faa?
Yes, phenibut has interactions with both gabapentin and klonopin (and possibly seroquel, but idk enough about seroquel to know if thats true). It should just increase the drowsiness side of things, but gabapentin COULD interact with an effect resembling alcohol intoxication, but this all depends on the person and their tolerance to each.

May i ask why you are taking all of these together? if sleep is what youre after, throwing phenibut in the mix might be a bad idea since i know i get stimulated on about 50% of my phenibut days, and sedated on the other 50%.

50/50 sounds right. It was the HCL. Thats why I was wondering why I had an increase in energy. Last night I clocked out for a good while. Then today I got my green horned kratom and I ate which usually effects my high on gabapentin. So now that I have kratom I can kinda wash out the gabapentin and take a break even tho I took an increase dose of Phen and again drowsy at first than stimulating. The thing is I ate once again so I dont see how the HCL could work that fast. But I do have a high Metabolizim So anyways I take several meds for GAD, Sleep PTSD and other M.I.

Food would slow the process down even more, so it must just be a strong placebo effect. There is no way that the hcl would kick in strong enough for those types of effects anytime before 2hrs. And thats on an empty stomach.

The only other hypothesis would be that the seroquel is causing some change in metabolism of phenibut, but thats just a total guess since i have never read anything about the interactions of these two.