• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut purchased first timer.

Opana313

Bluelighter
Hello everyone, I have read A LOT about Phenibut and I am about to purchase 50 grams of powder or something I forget the exact weight.

My questions are simply what am I to expect dosing low to start 500mg or less maybe 200mg if I can eyeball it right?
I plan on using a little teaspoon or something to figure weight.

Is it going to feel somewhat like a benzo with a lil sedation? I take subs and benzos if I can get my hand on them.

Also will this help aid in opioid withdrawal?
Will it cause it's own shitty withdrawal if I dose low and then 2nd dose 8-12 maybe 24hrs(if I'm feeling it already).?

I know it is hard to find the sweet spot and do not want to go overboard.
But I am definitely going to dabble with it to see if it benefits my life in some hopeful way,
But I am trying to use extreme caution because I want to do this maybe once or twice a week since the half life is long, & then take week off and start process over...what do y'all think about this idea?

I am trying to reduce my subs with other things like Black seed oil which I still need to fuck with(just chillin in the cabinet). I wanted Memantine as I hear it works great for opiate withdrawal but need to order online and was a bit pricey and I just got VERY lucky finding phenibut locally at a great smoke/CBD shop.

I just really want to be careful. I want to experience a great mood lift or euphoria but I do not want to lose motor skills completely for days as I have responsibilities.

Phenibut feels most like baclofen, the muscle relaxer, if you've ever had that. In fact baclofen is 4-chloro-phenibut. Baclofen is not a controlled substance for a reason. It isn't all that fun or even comfortable to abuse.

It's more like really mild GHB intoxication than benzo intoxication to me. We're dealing with GHB-B receptors.

Benzos will affect your motor skills more than phenibut.

I have overdosed on phenibut before (several grams) and my motor skills were not very impaired. Instead I had a migraine headache and was vomiting.

200-500mg is a good place to start.

Phenibut is pretty mellow. You shouldn't expect it to be all in your face.

Phenibut can be hard to explain sometime or rather may take some time so I am hoing to link you to a very nice thread with some great info in regard to phenibut.
The effects will vary depending on dosage and yes it can have some awful WD effects if taken daily.
Pearsonally when I took it every third day I had no issues at all when I stopped.
I have a tub or two but rarely dose it nowadays.

Take the chance to buy one of those cheap milligram scales off ebay or amazon, these are pretty good for their price and you don't have to 👀ball with spoons anymore.