• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Phenazepan or Etizolam

KingTut

Greenlighter
Hello! Anyone out there have any experience with these drugs? Would like to know what doses to start out with and what your experience was with these good or bad.

I have tried what was marketed as 1 mg Etizolam blotters and even 2 seemed to have no noticeable effect when trying to deal with stim comedown. Others have told me that they were a legit product (from DW) but compared to plain vanilla diazapam they didn’t offer anything worthwhile.

Moving this to Basic Drug Discussion, as it is not a trip report. Welcome to Bluelight, KingTut. :)

Phenazepam is a shitty benzo, it lasts for ages, and reduces anxiety but is very prone to causing amnesia and doesn't feel good or euphoric. If you decide to go with it, start with no more than 0.5mg.

Etizolam is one of the nicest benzos, it lasts for a reasonable ~6 hours, and feels nice and is somewhat euphoroc (as much as any benzo is euphoric). Etizolam is a far better drug. 1mg or maybe 2mg is a good place to start.

Have you done benzos before? If you get the pure powder, you absolutely must have a milligram scale and make a solution using propylene glycol. You absolutely cannot dose these in powder form unless you have a scale costing $1000+ that is accurate to micrograms. Eyeballing them is a recipe for disaster. They are extremely potent and cause blackouts when dosed too high.

I have tried what was marketed as 1 mg Etizolam blotters and even 2 seemed to have no noticeable effect when trying to deal with stim comedown. Others have told me that they were a legit product (from DW) but compared to plain vanilla diazapam they didn’t offer anything worthwhile.

Hello! Anyone out there have any experience with these drugs? Would like to know what doses to start out with and what your experience was with these good or bad.
Phenazepam is about the last Benzo I would recommend to anyone. Lasts very very long, way too amnestic, one of the least recreational Benzos available IME..

Etizolam can be a great Benzo.. Branded/legit tablets cheaply available from India ;) (Etizest/Etilaam/Etibest etc..)

I would start with 1mg phenazepam, it is the same strength of xanax. Etizolam on the other hand is a bit weaker.

Thanks you guys, the Phenaxepam comes in 2.5mg tablets so I will chop then into 4 pieces, wonder why they come in such a hi dose? I would never try powders or even blotters, too easy to OD. Also thinking about getting zalephon 7.5mg when I was in Panama I bought some and they good to help me fall asleep.

Stay the fuck away from phenazepam. You will lose your shit guaranteed...

You don't 'feel' it so you take more, but it is extremely potent and has a half life of 72 hours iirc, so the doses stack up. Before you know it, you've lost several weeks, sustained a few injuries, probably waking up in a cell, then have to endure the embarrassment of everyone telling you what a cunt you've been.

That is what everyone is saying takes a long time to come on to it so you stack up. I blacked out on halcion once had to walk around to find my truck cause I did not remember parking it, so I was driving on that shit thank God nothing happened. I,m gonna flush it oh well 100 bucks down a rathole I appreciate you guys letting me know.....T

That is what everyone is saying takes a long time to come on to it so you stack up. I blacked out on halcion once had to walk around to find my truck cause I did not remember parking it, so I was driving on that shit thank God nothing happened. I,m gonna flush it oh well 100 bucks down a rathole I appreciate you guys letting me know.....T

Wise move mate, but 100 bucks? When phenazepam first hit the RC scene I bought a gram of powder for £10. That's 2000 x 0.5mg doses. For a tenner. Needless to say it didn't go well and most of that ended up getting flushed (by the wife). I was still fuckin retarded for nearly 2 weeks after my last dose. Lost my job, my bike and any self respect I was clinging onto. Gained a few injuries in the process, got picked up by the police a couple of times but luckily didn't wake up in a cell.

Good idea flushing the phenazeoam. Etizolam is a lovely "benzo" (actually its a thienodiazepine, but it's easier calling it a benzo, except for the effort I've had to put in explaining, oh well!) Etizolam is nice.

Oh god, flubromazepam was like that too. Made me impotent for a week after i stopped taking it, and unable to cum a week after, as well as repeating myself like and Alzheimer's patient and generally being fucked.
Benzo abuse is bad news. Even with etizolam, please be careful OP. Addiction and blackouts sneak up on you and can cost you a fucking lot, including your life due to the reckless behaviour they induce.
Take them at sensible doses and have breaks. If you can't do that, then you should forget it entirely.

Wise move mate, but 100 bucks? When phenazepam first hit the RC scene I bought a gram of powder for £10. That's 2000 x 0.5mg doses. For a tenner. Needless to say it didn't go well and most of that ended up getting flushed (by the wife). I was still fuckin retarded for nearly 2 weeks after my last dose. Lost my job, my bike and any self respect I was clinging onto. Gained a few injuries in the process, got picked up by the police a couple of times but luckily didn't wake up in a cell.
Sorry to hear that. I paid 100$ for 200 2.5mg tabs. guess I got burned a little. I am scared of powder cause way back in the 70's I od by eyeballing Seconal. Again I was lucky but could not walk are talk for a couple of hours
I love this place, when I am replying to a message should I do what I just did, or or put it on the bottom of the page

I love this place. If I did not join I would have taken that shit and got in trouble. I thank you all for informing me about the dangers of that drug....T

This is the 1st forum I ever joined, when repling to a message should I hit reply under the message or just type it here at the bottom. What is the difference?

I love this place. If I did not join I would have taken that shit and got in trouble. I thank you all for informing me about the dangers of that drug....T
That's how I felt when I first joined. I remember enquiring about 2 Buprenorphine 8 mg pills I'd got sent to me back when I had no Opiate tolerance. It's a good job I did find Bluelight.. Otherwise there's a good chance I would have taken both pills and I wouldn't be here.. I ate just about 1/8th-/1/10th of a pill on the advice of a Bluelighter and was still violently ill for over 15 hours!!!

This is the 1st forum I ever joined, when repling to a message should I hit reply under the message or just type it here at the bottom. What is the difference?
Either way is fine, but hitting reply under a message will put a quote containing that message in your post, so doing that is better when you are replying to a specific post instead of making a general reply on the topic of the thread.

Either way is fine, but hitting reply under a message will put a quote containing that message in your post, so doing that is better when you are replying to a specific post instead of making a general reply on the topic of the thread.
Thank you I understand

Wow, someone is selling 2.5mg pills of phenazepam? That's absurdly high, I would black out for a day on that dose...

You got some good advice here. I meant to move this to Other Drugs though. I will move there but glad you got a chance to get the PD crowd's opinions. :)

I personally like phenazepam in tablet form. In Russia one of the pharmaceutical companies there does make 0.5, 1mg and 2.5mg pills, so it's likely about as potent as lorazepam. Yes, the half-life is long and it's not a recreational benzo. It gets metabolized into 3-HO-Phenazepam which is slightly weaker, but it still functions as a strong anxiolytic with amnesiac qualities you have to watch out for. A fine benzo for medical use for anxiety on non-daily schedules IME, and it would probably function nicely for tapers if someone was using benzos daily.

I feel no-compulsion to overuse this benzo which is why I like it so much. Other benzos like diazepam, clonazepam, etc., feel too re-enforcing. Phenazepam seems more like a anxiolytic with no 'comfortable' benzo feeling that can make me want to take other benzos more than once every few days. It got a bad name when it was being sold in powder form; it's still prescribed in Russia for it's anxiolytic effect, to detox from alcohol, etc.