• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Phenazepam

this has nothing to do with the post but x7Mx that is a sweet icon picture

Heh thanks man. As a previous poster said how they didnt think phenazepam was good for working situations, it all depends on the job. I work at a shitty retail grocery store where you're always on you're feet and always interacting with people. So it kills all the social anxiety and whatnot without sedating me too much or making me tired cause im active and moving around.

However once I sit or lay down on phen I start nodding off and havin double vision with bizarre scenarios occurring beneath my eyelids. Its a strange drug like the I suppose. I'm a big fan of the cheap prices and the legality of it too :)

it's not water soluble, but there is still hope if you want to use volumetric measurements. Do not attempt to eyeball this substance, you could easily lose a week and fuck many things up in the process.

Unless you have some really special scales, accurate to 0.001g you're going to need dissolve it in something. I'd suggest propylene glycol, it's what they use for liquid/injectable diazepam preparations and as far as i can tell it'll work just fine with phenazepam too. It's also readily available, i got mine on ebay!

Now, as far as the experience goes, i can't tell you. I'm still waiting for the opportunity to purchase some of my own :)

yes i second that use propolyne glycol thats what i use..i mix 25mg phenazepam with 25ml of red or yellow food color9which is pg)just warm it and stir for about five minutes or just read my post on here!!!peace,oh and its like valium or klonies to me!!!nd im a 33 year vet..of drugs that is

Say that an individual had 1g of phenazepam and 1 litre of propylene glycol. He then emptied the phen into the "anti-freeze" where it will be kept.
Is it 100% soluble?
I haven't got them yet and do not want to take a big idiot chance with it.No eyeballing. Can't afford £200 scales.
I have oral syringes.
No one seems to know if it is a 100% soluble concept. If it is then its the life saver I've been after for years, no more yo-yoing about with alcohol, benzo's,opiates and worst of all GBL. Never had an addiction to benzos though, as don't get euphoria. Blissful relief of anxiety and sometimes insomnia is what I would be using it for. And I do belive that the NHS isn't going to prescribe me 1000mg lorazepam for home use:|

So do you also need to warm the solution up a bit? What would a suggestion be? I don't have flasks and bunsens.

I always eyeball my doses and dump a tiny pile under my tongue. I've never blacked out but have at times seemed a little out of it. So I did what any logical person would do, i dumped a smaller pile under my tongue the next time. There is no euphoria or ''high' so to speak from this drug. But it does do the just for anxiety. Most of my anxiety is social and it completely obliterates it. Yet at the same time, I don't really feel high. IMO its not a bad drug, good for comedowns or killing social anxiety in small doses.

merged threads together.

please dont bump dude, this forum gets a lot of traffic. someone will respond in due time

merged threads together.

please dont bump dude, this forum gets a lot of traffic. someone will respond in due time

yeah duude youre prolly right maan let me just throw this in a mega thread and then someone will certainly respond in due time maan. this forum gets a lot of traffic ya know

Time for harm reduction

Say that an individual had 1g of phenazepam and 1 litre of propylene glycol. He then emptied the phen into the "anti-freeze" where it will be kept.
Is it 100% soluble?
I haven't got them yet and do not want to take a big idiot chance with it.No eyeballing. Can't afford £200 scales.
I have oral syringes.
No one seems to know if it is a 100% soluble concept. If it is then its the life saver I've been after for years, no more yo-yoing about with alcohol, benzo's,opiates and worst of all GBL. Never had an addiction to benzos though, as don't get euphoria. Blissful relief of anxiety and sometimes insomnia is what I would be using it for. And I do belive that the NHS isn't going to prescribe me 1000mg lorazepam for home use:|

So do you also need to warm the solution up a bit? What would a suggestion be? I don't have flasks and bunsens.

I used a scale only to verify the weight of the 100 mg, and measured carefully the 100 ml. Yes, the same could be done on a larger scale.

I'm not an expert chemist and I have not done tests to ascertain that "100% solubility" has been achieved. However, from my lay analysis, the powder dissolved COMPLETELY in a clear bottle when placed into solution. I agitate it before each use anyway, but I see no reason to so do other than good practice.

No heat was required to dissolve the phenazepam in the propylene glycol.

It is good to label the bottle with its contents and add food coloring.

The product works as expected in my in-vivo testing. I am not benzodiazepine dependent, but have taken them on and off for years and they are more or less my DOC. I have already noted that I notice more motor impairment with phenazepam compared with Klonopin and Xanax. YMMV.

Do NOT use antifreeze as your solvent. It is NOT safe to consume in any quantity. Use food grade / USP propylene glycol 100% solution ONLY.

You can do a search for "food grade/USP propylene glycol" on good old Google and find any number of places that have the product; it is not illegal or watched, and it is very cheap.

Please do not take any shortcuts with this, do not eyeball doses, and do not use non-food grade solvents. Your health and well-being are at risk!

This is a potent benzodiazepine and careful dosing is absolutely essential.

yeah duude youre prolly right maan let me just throw this in a mega thread and then someone will certainly respond in due time maan. this forum gets a lot of traffic ya know

if id have only known you had an attitude like that before.

well ive got no reason to help you out in the future

this forum gets a lot of traffic ya know

So if you're going to post threads in BDD (or even in OD) anyways, and then when people don't respond, would you rather have it merged to a mega thread where someone else is more likely to answer you?

I go through the Suboxone Mega Thread and reply to a lot of the posts there.

I have not tried phenazepam. So, I don't really go through and answer questions here that I typically don't know the answers to.

As to whether you're sick or you're coming down or both (it's probably both), we can't say for sure. You need to see a doctor if you get more ill. That's all anyone can tell you really.

if id have only known you had an attitude like that before.

well ive got no reason to help you out in the future

If someone isn't grateful for whatever help they get in life, they certainly aren't helping themselves out.

Last edited:
People have talked before about substances in solvents degrading/going moldy. If I put 1g phen into 1l propylene gly and then divided it into some old spaghetti sauce jars for storage (obviously cleaned out), stuck it in my kitchen cupboards, then would it all last indefinetly?
I would like to have this substance around as a sticking plaster/band aid for occasional use. You know where theres a little herb jar under the bathroom sink and you came in from work wanting to tear out your hair, instead of drinking a pint of vodka I'd measure out a dose from the jar and sit back with a good album.

Also call this the phen megathread if it helps cos I may be paying many a visit in the next few months.

what kind of scale do you all use for this stuff - my digi is nowhere near sensitive enough for this, don't really want to dose like 20mg even w/a benzo tolerance :p

Can't imagine anything other than very expensive lab scales being able to measure 0.5mg doses, always best to dissolve Phenazepam.

People have talked before about substances in solvents degrading/going moldy. If I put 1g phen into 1l propylene gly and then divided it into some old spaghetti sauce jars for storage (obviously cleaned out), stuck it in my kitchen cupboards, then would it all last indefinetly?

I used plastic bottles - the kind you can get for travel size at any drugstore - and thoroughly washed and sterilized them in superhot water. I let them dry before I funneled the powder and the solvent inside.

I store them in the refrigerator, very clearly marked as what they are. I do not know how fast it would degrade at room temperature, but any bacteria you'd be likely to find in a spaghetti sauce jar would grow at room temperature. In theory thorough cleaning would prevent that - but I would recommend, if possible, mixing 100 mg/100 ml batches in smaller bottles.

Also, even if a bottle says "1L" it's not a substitute for using an accurate method of measurement. I used a 10 mg baby syringe and measured the solvent accurately 10 times. You can get everything you need (bar the PG) at a drugstore. Seriously - take the time to use sterile and accurate technique.

Hopefully someone with more chemistry knowledge than me will jump in and evaluate this method.

I don't generally take it because I find it so impairing as I have mentioned, and I am prescribed less impairing drugs to deal with anxiety. I observed someone who had taken 2 mg phenazepam and combined it with about 1/3 of a 750 ml bottle of vodka and juice (WTF, seriously) and the person had marked lack of recall the next day, after causing a bit of a disturbance (falling down repeatedly) until they finally fell asleep. I have a suspicion that it may have been more than 2 mg, but I cannot stress enough that the safety concerns that apply with all benzodiazepines seem to be particularly relevant with phenazepam. Had I not known, I'd have thought the person was on high-dose GHB!

Be safe, fellow benzo lovers <3

I measured the litre of 99% PG and put into a clean vodka bottle. After finally prizing the bastard lid off the phenaz I put a shot of PG into a shotglass and put the powder in.Strirred it and it turned creamy with lumps. Added to the rest of litre and shook continously for 5 minutes and it looked like 1000 white dots floating about in there. I was getting annoyed at that point as this was fucking my measuring plan up. So I moved down to a 100ml cleaned out herb jar and put some in. Put in microwave on min for 4 minutes, put top on and shook for a minute. Totally dissolved.
Put Litre bottle in fridge, though may move to dark cupboard some other time. Have been measuring out my doses from the little bottle and its all good so far.
It does seem to be a much quicker acting, far longer acting version of lorazapam.
Have noticed a few things have gone from my brain eg 2 appointments booked just aren't there anymore. Will have to chase them up.
Next year for the first time ever I am getting a 2010 callendar to write all my appointments in and it will change my life at least 1000%.

So far I have been playing it very cool with Mr Phenaz as that long lasting efffect could prove to be a real problem. First day did dose a lot, cut down 2nd, down 3rd, down 4th and down on 5th and considering putting it on the back burner for a while to see what crops up.

Anywhere I can find the estimated lifespan of it? Not it Russian, also not one of those they use for Diazepam 20 -200 hours!

anyone tried vaporizing this stuff? i have access to high grade scales so thats no problem. Interested in starting dose and possible harmful by products

I have a close friend who's currently going to purdue university in hicktown idiana, and although they have some of the shittiest bud in the world they've got access to RC's galore, which means cheap phenazepam for everyone! Their dosing method is to lick the side of their pinky and get about 4 square mm covered in ultra potent benzo powder. needless to say he and all of his roommates have experienced days upon days of amnesia and one developed quite an addiction to it, ever earning himself the nickname "benzo the clown". but yeah, the point is be careful dosing this stuff haha.

I didn't think it was that bad while I was doing it. I went through 1.5g's in about 2 or 3 months. I found it pretty similar to klonopin or valium.

But looking back on it, it probably was that bad. Like unless you have great self control expect your friends and family to know you're fucked up on some sort of drug. I never blacked out, but I did sleep a ton, almost crash my car multiple times, almost got arrested with a fellow BL'er ;) and more random slurred speech and benzo madness.

You're best bet is to dissolve it in everclear and lay it on blotter, that's what I did and I went through multiple multiple sheets (eating almost all it myself). The best part (besides it's benzo-ness) was that surprisingly I felt little to no withdrawal. I think I inadvertently tapered with blotter that I laid weak by mistake. Overall it's probably best to stay away unless you have really good self control.

edit: seriously, if you're going to do this lay it on blotter. It's got to be SO much safer than sticking your finger in the bag. It dissolves great in everclear (probably would work with 151 too) and then just buy some cheap blotter art online. It costs like $15 to do it and it could keep you from blacking out and doing god knows what/getting arrested/killing yourself. This stuff is no joke just like any other benzo once you're on it you don't realize how deep you can get.
Propol gylcol doesn't work good at all IME. Just use high proof alcohol and blotter paper. If you're going to do something stupid at least do it the smartest way possible.

Last edited:
After some research involving some research fellows of the uni of fine researchers over a number of weeks,including one of the alumni of SWIM nautical academy for the first 4 weeks alone. I can give some findings.
1.It is most like Lorazepam, everyone agrees. Only lasts way longer. Now This for me is good as ativan is for me a very good anti-anxiety drug when used properly.People inside BL think lorazepam sucks balls, but thats their problem.
2.Some people do get euphoria which surpised me. I did with alcohol and it was a really nice feeling that lasted for ages that one time. But people are getting a few ml's and a few beers and a buzz that they like.
3. As with all benzos its effects on individuals vary.eg one decent size person who can drink like a fish may be sober under his blankie, thumb in mouth and sleep for 14 hours and say how it was just what he needed....as before his girl friend just left him and he he hadn't slept properly for 6 days.
4.Others can top up every now and again and maintain a light buzz, which can be upped a bit with small amounts of alcohol.

I would say that it is potentially highly addictive. The usual thing is " its been half an hour and I feel no different." Thus unless caution is exercised could lead to the infamous top up doses where people are convinced that they are totally sober and that this isn't even a drug....etc.
Always have at least 1 trip sitter when there is any around, pref two. Measure exact doses and refuse to give any more more over a given time period.eg 2ml 6pm, 2ml 10pm, few beers and some joints and watch a movie.

It can and does work well like that.

Certain people either have a death wish or are unbelievable addicts. If they start showing very suspect behaviour deny them any more for days till it has worn off, then seriously question what was going through their minds at the time.Potentially deny them any more.

I am surprised its still in the grey-zone. For whatever reason its keeping a low profile over these last 2 years. I'll like it to stay that way. Its the kind of thing that you could have around for anxiety or the occasional mellow party and last for years, or it could be got onto by some meth heads who just load up on both and keep going until the sea swallows them up.

The guy up there says he got no withdrawals from 1.5g use. I find that hard to believe. Imagine if the Russians entire reason for offloading on the Western world now is that its the only benzo without withdrawals!

I will be getting a hold of some of this in the next few days. Im not too excited about it since it doesnt sound like all that much fun, and I am prescribed xanax, which Im sure is more enjoyable then this stuff.
While I will give it a try when I get it, the main reason I got some of this stuff is as an "insurance policy" in case I one day find myself strongly addicted to benzos and have been "cut off" of them from my doctor for any reason.

I like the idea of having a bunch of this stuff lying around just in case I find myself addicted to benzos, and unable to get a script for them. Even if phenaz is not very enjoyable, I would be grateful as hell to have a bunch of it lying around if that day ever comes. -DG