• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Phenazepam

How many accounts does Dutch have? He's only interested in making benzo pills and selling drugs through bluelight.

Though he always signed off with Dutch :) or something similar...

Phenazepam How you like it?

I have some phenaz blotters which are .5mg a blotter but not prefereated so I just eyeballed around .5-1mg hit and took. Im on xanax and oxy so I dont expect much effect, but later this night and this weekend I will try it more. I have a gram of the powder too that Imma play around with if I like these blotters.

Anyone have any phenaz experence?

If you dont know what phenazepam is its a legal Benzo in the US Kinda like a RC benzo. With the dose of xanax and the effects of a mix of xanax and ativan I heard. I have some pics of the blotters I can post up if anyone wants to see.

I have no personal experience, but it sounds really interesting. A legal to obtain benzo? Finding it seems to be the hard part

From what I understand it has a very long half life, 60 hours, so keep that in mind when you use it. Apparently, you should not exceed more than 10mg per day. Standard starting dose is .5mg 2-3 times per day

I was considering this but I've heard most people just blackout completely. I would love to hear your experiences with it, and I would like to see that blotter!

I took some ealier but I had xanax in me, took a couple mg ealier to see the full effects a few min ago will update. This is what they look like. I have a a gram of pure powder Im gonna dissolve in acetone and make blotters with the set dose I find good for me. But not till I use up the 525 hits of .5mg ones I have

Each sheet is 100 hits
wmfjba.jpg

So, was this substance soluble in 96% ethanol? I dont know if its a salt or freebase unfortunately. Just regular phenazepam from China.

From what Ive read it appears to be pretty basic and not much for a great time. However it may be useful as a trip/buzz killer for a good price.

I considered buying it at one time but I got a script to ambien (not really a benzo) and that helps put my trips down (and make them interestinger)

Recently I've been dosing around with some phenazepam, and my scale can only weigh 10mg which i quickly found tedious and decided not to use at all. The way I dose is by dumping a small pile under my tongue, im guessing anywhere from 5-10mg. Since I've been doing this for awhile now, I get no sort of high or euphoria, just makes it easier to talk to people. I should also mention I am addicted to poppy tea and dose about 15-20 jumbo pods a day. I find in combination it increases my nod and is quite pleasurable. My question is, I'm planning on quitting poppies soon and was wondering if taking an excess of 10-20mg of phenazepam during this period to chill me out/knock me out for the hellish week that will ensue. I know harm reduction blah blah I'm used to hearing all about it. So I guess my question is large doses of phenazepam along with loperamide for poppy tea WD, any thoughts or experienced input? Thanks folks, stay safe, and don't do anything I wouldn't do! (har har i crack me up)

Excuse any grammatical errors as I am currently on 15 pod tea along with 5-10mg phenazepam give or take. Thanks folks. Let the flaming ensue.

Phenazepam probably shouldn't be taken every day. You could definitely use it to help you come down, but I think a taper assisted with phenazepam when you're feeling the worst would be most helpful.

I think 10mg is a bit high of a dose of it, don't you?

I think I'd rather step to something like kratom instead of bumping up my benzo dose. I did the same thing you're describing at first (except with clonazepam and buprenorphine) and it was just borderline tolerable... The loperamide is really what made it bearable, though. It seemed like the extra benzos just made me irritable as shit. Once I got my kratom, I was just peachy.

Liquid Measurement is your friend. Don't dose completely unknown quantities of potent benzos unless you really want to end up in a world of hurt. 0.001mg cales cost £20 off eBay and are plenty accurate enough to deal with liquid measurement. If you can afford the drug you can afford the minimal equipment to dose it accurately, in my opinon. You say you can weigh 10mg? That's plenty to use for liquid measurement so I would highly recommend it - sooooo much safer :)

Please do not eyeball phenazepam doses!!!

A good method would be to dissolve 100 mg phenazepam (weighed accurately) in a safe solvent. I am not sure if it would be against the rules to mention which one I know to be frequently used, but phenazepam is NOT soluble in water or ethanol.

Please do not eyeball phenazepam doses!!!

A good method would be to dissolve 100 mg phenazepam (weighed accurately) in a safe solvent. I am not sure if it would be against the rules to mention which one I know to be frequently used, but phenazepam is NOT soluble in water or ethanol.

It's considered harm reduction to tell people what it will dissolve in.

Otherwise people will try things like shooting it up, with whatever solvent which won't work.

I just don't know because I haven't tried phenazepam myself.

It's considered harm reduction to tell people what it will dissolve in.

Otherwise people will try things like shooting it up, with whatever solvent which won't work.

I just don't know because I haven't tried phenazepam myself.

Great, thanks for clarifying that CH. :)

I dissolved 100 mg phenazepam in 100 ml food grade/USP propylene glycol. I agitated the container well and let it sit overnight, and I agitate it every time I take something out.

I then take a 1 ml calibrated plastic dropper (purchased for $1.50 at Walgreens) and measure .5 or 1 ml. You could also use a needleless syringe.

Alprazolam and clonazepam powder can theoretically be dissolved and dosed in just this way.

Propylene glycol is safe for consumption at this level, it's in loads of things, but please be sure to order USP/food grade. I do not IV anything, so if someone would verify this it'd be great, but in theory this solution combined with a little ethanol and saline would be "safe" to shoot. Please do not try to shoot this without consulting someone more experienced than I.

No degradation of potency of the drug whatsoever. This experiment was also perfectly legal where I live.

Yeah that seems like a lot of work for someone as time restricted and lazy as I. What I've been doing seems to have been working for me, tiny pile under the tongue. Granted I dont know EXACTLY how much I'm taking but I do know I'm taking the same amount in the ballpark everyday.

Does anyone actually prefer phenazepam for say working situations? It only seems to sedate me if I'm lounging around. It doesnt give me any high so to speak and it still obliterates and social anxiety I may have. May not get many responses because many people have not tried phen though.

I would love to try phenazepam. there was a trip report a while back where this dude took too much and it was one of the funniest/fucked up TRs I've ever read. So I know in advance to be careful with it! If I remember correctly, it's roughly equipotent to alprazolam/clonazepam. I quit Xanax, but I can still handle a little Klonopin here and there.

No, that doesn't sound like a horrible idea, just a bad one. Benzos are harder to quit than anything else, IMHO. Take it from myself and a bunch of other people here, you don't want to have to taper off benzos, or god forbid RUN OUT. The withdrawl from a hardcore benzo makes simultaneous meth/oxy withdrawl look like a walk in the park. And it's definitely not a walk in the park.

Yeah, I just know I can't do it without some sort of substitute. Suboxone is out of the question because its too expensive with the insurance I have and whatnot. I dunno, I'll figure it out one of these days :|

Yeah that seems like a lot of work for someone as time restricted and lazy as I. What I've been doing seems to have been working for me, tiny pile under the tongue. Granted I dont know EXACTLY how much I'm taking but I do know I'm taking the same amount in the ballpark everyday.

Does anyone actually prefer phenazepam for say working situations? It only seems to sedate me if I'm lounging around. It doesnt give me any high so to speak and it still obliterates and social anxiety I may have. May not get many responses because many people have not tried phen though.

The whole thing took me less than 10 minutes :)

USP/food grade propylene glycol is available 100% legally all over the Internet. I believe I paid $6 for 500 ml.

The reason it's so important to titrate your dose carefully is because there is a HUGE subjective difference between 1 and 5 mg of this stuff.

Phenazepam for work situations? Honestly, it makes me a little more "loopy" than other benzodiazepines, and has more prominent motor effects. I avoid alcohol completely when taking it, and advise that others do as well if possible. It's euphoric as benzos go, and at least in me it is more impairing than Klonopin or Xanax (which I am prescribed, and can function on perfectly).

In other words, I get high from it.

You will develop tolerance and possibly addiction, most likely, if you do not carefully measure your dose. Please heed what the others have said about benzo withdrawal - it sucks. Dosing accurately will let you seek your own level, what works for you. Try it? For the sake of not paying a high price in suffering later?

Good luck kicking the tea, btw. I hear that's a toughie.

Thanks Mariposa, and yes it is a toughie. I've been trying to stick to a taper schedule but I just don't have the willpower. Hopefully I'll catch a break and get lucky this time.