• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Phenazepam) - New Experience - Responsible Usage

its possible. Isopropyl alcohol at 91% dissolves 30mg in 2.5ml in like 20 minutes with constant shaking and heat baths

Last edited:
my friend has real bad anxiety too and no insurance, so he bought a scale capable of weighing down to .5mg but now he cant find a phenazepam vendor anywhere... very frustrating for my friend

serious question, please reply with insite

Hi all,
my bf (best friend) recieved his phen. today but doesnt wanna spend anymore money on bulk, expensive, and most of all, feels likes hes waited long enough. alot of folks r saying propylene glycol is the best to dissolve the phen.

Question #1
Is miralax otc really PG, or PPG, and is there a difference?

Question #2
My bf has a product thats ingrediant list is short but looks promissing... [Water, Butyene Glycol, Xylitol, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, Polyquatemiem 15 (this one SWIM will have to research a little)]. he is wondering if this would be sufficient?

Question #3
If the sollution above is no good, can he use Toluene, Acetone, or Isopropyl alchohol?

Please any-SWIY, please reply espescielly on ( Q#2 ) but any insite would be greatly appreciated. My bf has serious benzo dependency and was just cut off two days ago for a dirty urine (bf was on suboxone maint.). He is real shaky and could use any info, insight, or ideas from SPAY as soon as possable. hopefully he will be ok till then but is using a safe measuring system ( digi scale, low .01 ) then converturting to volumetrics as an extra safety precausion.

Thank all in advance... Peace, Love, good vibes to all the members here.

its possible. Isopropyl alcohol at 91% dissolves 30mg in 2.5ml in like 20 minutes with constant shaking and heat baths

Hi, AFOAF is definately no chemist wonders if adding isoprpyl could react with the phen, and change the chemical makeup, and possibaly change the effects? If SWIY has personal experiece with this method please post so, so MFOAF can learn because a lot of the posts on here are not viable soarces of info. SWIM dont even know if they sell isopropyl of near that concintration here in the states but ill him to take a look. could the isopropel be replaced with everclear? 90% ethenol?

Thanks in advance!
peace,

Well, dangerous because of dependence levels. If I run out my withdrawals could be harmful to say the least.

Thanks for your comment..

I am in a support group trying to cut back ASAP

true also the fact you can write clearly means you are very tolerant to it (benzo posts often appear retarded to say the least). i wouldn't have known you were on it from what you were writing which at that dose is certainly something:\

I have to wonder if the OP miscalculated his dosage by measuring with drops, since their size can vary considerably even with the same dropper. Using a mL syringe to measure doses would be way more precise.

I have to wonder if the OP miscalculated his dosage by measuring with drops, since their size can vary considerably even with the same dropper. Using a mL syringe to measure doses would be way more precise.

i think you have a very valid point here, a drop can vary in size and you cant be sure they are all the same unless you did the drops at once onto candy in one go and even then the consistency could vary by quite a bit.

I buy my phenaz from a reputable site in the UK that has pred-dosed vials of 5mg-5ml. It is consistent everytime. So for those of you without a scale or the discipline to use it, like me, just buy it pre-dosed. The US analouge act does not cover phenaz so it's legal as of now, enjoy, don't abuse. Keep it legal as long as we can. Don't you wish LSD was still legal. Fucking hippies ruined that for everyone.

Just bought some of this shit. - no sources allowed - Hopefully its good, ive emailed previous buyers and asked them its legit...still waiting on reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

No, it was not inaccurately measured. A mg scale was used to weigh the initial powdered product, and a marked volume dropper was used. It was measured accurately. There is just something about this stuff that doesn't quite add up. Someone brought up its 60 hr half life coming into play... Valium (diazapam) has up to a 200+ hour half life. There's more than meets the eye to this RC. It is dangerous and I'd recommend it to nobody I care for. It appears to be one of those "one time emergency only" things. Like you just discovered you accidentally ate 500 hits of LSD and have no valium! LOL That kind of emergency. It's fruitless guys seriously. I've yet to see someone that has taken it for an extended period of time habitually and it not ruin their lives/mind. Seriously.

Phenaz half life chart

Figured you guys could use on of these

PCAHK.jpg

Good work!

Have had Phen around the house for about a year now. My sample was free, about a gram I think. I diluted about 20mgs into Propylene Glycol, as recomended. I dose only if I want a long stim session or after a long stim session. I dose about 1mg, maybe 2mgs at a time & this seems to work for an entire wknd. I havent black out or lost days on it or anything, yet, I just sleep well & feel generally chilled & cool, even after or during anxious periods on stims/entactogens, psychedelics or cathinones. One night, after a session on 10mgs of MDPV the combined effect of MDPV plus Phenazepam caused some bizarre, unique tracer hallucinations in the dawn sunlight. Very surprised pleased to have hallucinations on this combo, but I'd advise extraordinary caution with the combo. Thats TWO powerful chems that are both long acting on very low doses! Watch yourselve, please people!

I'm very sorry that the OP had problems sometime after the first post, hope things are okay with you mate!

How long had you been binging on the MDPV? I've seen reports on BL of amphetamine psychosis-style symptoms after relatively short binges (48 hours I think.)

I buy my phenaz from a reputable site in the UK that has pred-dosed vials of 5mg-5ml. It is consistent everytime. So for those of you without a scale or the discipline to use it, like me, just buy it pre-dosed. The US analouge act does not cover phenaz so it's legal as of now, enjoy, don't abuse. Keep it legal as long as we can. Don't you wish LSD was still legal. Fucking hippies ruined that for everyone.
It would work out cheaper to buy powder and a scale and make up vials yourself.

I would suspect that if one was to make a vial with ethanol, by the time the last bits of the vial were to be used, an appreciable amount of the ethanol may have evaporated resulting in a stronger solution.

Is the chart on this page is based on reference from wikipedia, which claims that half-life of phenazepam is 60 hours? For me, it is very difficult to believe that phenazepam is metabolized so slowly.