• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Phenazepam) - New Experience - Responsible Usage

Good for you man, I wish you the best of luck. I'd hate to see what could happen if the RC dealers cut that off. At least it has a very long half-life so tapering wont be as hard as the shorter ones!
True 'nuf about the tapering.

But that cuts both ways, at least for cold turkey/rapid detox. I've taken a day or two off here and there and felt totally fine. But that might just mean that after a week I'd start noticing funny feelings, have a seizure, and go through a full month of benzo wd....

Thanks for encouragement. Actually I think I can do a fast taper at the beginning, like drop 5-10mg a day, but it'll be slower at the end. and I have a bottle c-pins left for the final.

First post was very valuable to me. I have enormous respect for my brain & body & for the drugs & chemicals I've been playing with for the last 20 years. I'm curious about Phen for exactly the reasons described by Dandy, as a more affordable control for anxiety or to cease a bad trip. I'm finding myself suffering anxiety after recent stimulant experiences, which I've thoroughly enjoyed, & have killed off the last of a gram of valium I bought about 4 years ago. That supplier has changed its rules so I've found a new one & have been researching Phenazepam while I wait for delivery... If I bought enough of it, it's clearly thousands of times cheaper per dose than what I've had to pay for my Diazepam! I'm not really interested in downers for recreation. I've been there, & although I am probably one of the lightest users, I know it's psychedelic amphetamines, psychedelics & stimulants that float my boat. I only need Phen for that anxious feeling post-trip, if it can deal with that on an occassional basis (in other words, I rarely suffer day-to-day anxiety & only "party" now & again) it sounds perfect!

Naturally, I'll follow Dandy's & others dilution advice to the letter! & still start with .25mgs sober, before using it for anxiety. I'll also do the same with my gf to avoid any issues with her kipping for 24 hours or anything Lol We'll work out our respective tolerances in advance & post-trip dosing!

Now, if I can find someone willing to sell something a little less than a metric fucking ton of the stuff, I'll place an order! hahaha!

Wiki states it lasts 60 hours.
Some people I know (8 all with some history of benzo usage) tested it out in various doses in January/February and it affects everyone differently.
One guy was demanding more each day until he was cut off. Someone else took 20mg in an evening and slept ok, but acted "off" for the next 3 days.Another demanded 11mg even after being told about amnesia etc, and he lost 3 days.
I personally have never taken more than 2.5ml at once. Before christmas I did push it, but was always measuring the dose.
It was only when I found out how long it lasts that the people around me pulled back from it.

In some people methadone lasts 72 hours, in others 12. I would expect this may be a possibility with phenazepam, but maybe not as the 2 drugs are absorbed differently.

I would say that 2ml no more than twice a week could still end up in an addiction, so people taking 5ml or more a day are looking at potential deep shit.

Its easily available around here and luckily a potentially hideous situation was brought under control. Fuck knows what absolute horror would have happened if mephedrone websites had started selling it as come down drug of choice or something8o......the country would be on its knees! or at least psychiatric services.

Honestly, I've been the sceptic over legal highs for a long time & I'm stunned by the strength & quality of these almost banned, new substances.

Interesting reports from you re Phenaz! Definitely not something kids should be messing with at all, but then... what is?

Phee...nay...zuh...pam.... Phenazombies (I'm one)

Some people I know [eight of them?]... tested it out....
One guy was demanding more each day until he was cut off.
....Another demanded 11mg even after being told about amnesia etc, and he lost 3 days.
... luckily a potentially [?] hideous situation was brought under control.
ROFL - thx for that. :D I can just imagine being the one "normal" trying to fend off the phenazombies who keep "demanding" more. Like the film, night of the living dead. 8 of them, arms stretched out, slowly following you around: "Phee...nay...zuh...pam........Phee...nay...zuh...pam..." while you hold it out in your fingertips admonishing, "If only you'd listened to me and taken less, then you could probably catch up. But, nope, you insisted on becoming zombies." "Phee...nay...zuh...pam...." =D

Leaving you with the dilemma: kill the zombies will all kinds of creative implemenets (as one usually would), or just wait 24-60 hours (since these are only phenazombies). Sounds like they lived (since it was "brought under control"), but there's also the third/middle-way: just bash one or two of the most annoying. You might not even have to kill 'em, just a have a gay ol' time smashin' zomboes with a softball bat.

Last edited:
i was just wondering roughly how long the effects take to start from taking it orally and should it come on at once like diazepam etc...or slowly release through the day-like a long acting dihydrocodine pill (allthough that is an opiate i hope people see what i mean). thanks for any advice!

I'm glad this thread is resusitated, I'm wondering about this too, and if I take 0.5mg at night to help w/ sleep, will I be groggy in the morning?

I was neither groggy with 0.5mg and 1mg for sleep, but I took it somewhat early in the night (0830 pm). Didn't try higher.

The really low active dosages can confuse people with this substance. This, combined with the long half life is what makes this a substance that needs caution.

Dosing 1mg on day one with minimal effects, then deciding to try and see how 2 mg feels the next day can get people in trouble. 1mg to 2mg is actually a dose increase of 100percent, plus considering the large amount of the first dose still lingering around (almost 100%), the second day dose is now effectively 3mg, and therefore triple the strength of the first.

YOU WOULD NOT DO THIS SORT OF DOSE INCREASE WITH ANY OTHER DRUG WOULD YOU...

If you tried six beers and they don't get you quite drunk enough, should the next attempt to get drunk be at 18 beers? No, it should be around maybe 8 beers to see more effects than the last sitting. That was a dosing increase of 33%

If you were an experimenting semi-tolerant Heroin user, you might try out an initial dose of 0.100g to see if that is a good amount for you. If that one doesn't quite get you going, you wouldn't decide to try 0.300g the next day would you? If you did you would most likely exit the world fairly promptly.

The safe way to proceed with the heroin dosages would be to maybe go from 0.100g and if that doesn't quite do the trick then next try something like 0.125g. This titration schedule has used a dose increase of 25%

We need to think in terms of how much the dose has increased as a percentage of the first dose. Just because you measure out 1mg doesn't mean you should just keep bumping your test doses by this whole amount. Although it is a tiny amount of the substance 1mg could represent a 100 percent increase to you last dose, and you might find that that ends up being way too much over what you had expected

When dosing in the region of 1-2mg, the same caution should be taken. The most responsible thing to do would be titrate your doses up at 0.25mg each day, and remember that the long half life will make dosing daily a cumulative process that can be very hard to accurately track.

If you just start on this substance please do not make daily dosing jumps of 1mg, or more. Just because 1mg is a tiny amount, doesn't mean that is a safe dosing amount. Take a think about how you dose with all your other drug endeavors and try to apply similar percentage increase to your phenazepam schedule.

Or, just take a good lick of you finger and shove it in a baggy... that is probably fine... who gives a shit, eh.

Follow Up

I feel the need to write a follow up to the original post. I am going to have to admit that Phenazepam has ended up getting the best of me. Just about a month after originally starting this thread, while ONLY taking no more than 1-1.5mg a day, I blacked out behind the wheel of my car. I had started to lose consciousness while driving and someone called the police on me because they saw me swerve over the yellow line several times. I was arrested and charged with DWI and spent several days in jail, and now my drivers license is suspended for a year. It sucks, I was just trying to use it to treat anxiety and nothing else. I suppose I'm lucky things went down as they did, as I would have probably died while driving that day. I hadn't even taken any that day. It seems like it builds up in you and once you have too much, you black out. I don't really have much recollection of what happened from the time I started this thread to when I was arrested. I urge you to stay away from this stuff. It's not valium or xanex and can not be safely used as a substitute. I see why it was never used in the United States by doctors and pharmaceutical companies. So, sorry to burst everyone's bubble... but I would advise against anyone taking it.

There is that 60 hour half life coming in to play.

I tried it in the same way. I took 1mg every 3 days. The day before re-dosing you could feel it wearing off, so I tried re-dosing after two days but got uncomfortably high. I like clonazepam and lorazepam, but phenazepam is useful only in emergencies when other benzos aren't available.

iv found a site selling it alsorts of forms powder blotters n liquid which would be the best for me to get . im only looking for something to knock me out after a bing

I've had nowt but success from the ol' phenz.
Just gotta dilute it I guess.

Getting skeptical about the potency as of late though, maybe it's just tolerance?

^^^
the potency varies wildly between batchs

I broke my toe on P!!! I was being very responsible with my doses and having a blast playing tug of war with my dog until I smashed my toe on the door! lol I think P is very euphoric def my fave benzo I always have such a good time on it! Bloody cheap too :)

Probly the best going for us is overall cut

.I am under the firm impression that the stuff were shitting their lives on and all the storieies about extreme this extreme that. The shit online is just kinda like inverse cocaine. I have sniffed many lines and knife blade tips. The only things I really noticed were amnseisia and agitatation. The rapid tolererce was what I found most pronounced very weak withdreawel.
Do not take what I say to heart the pheno I was getting may as well come from a local carnival. ya know stay safe

'PLEASE! Careful, carefullllll! my buds with phen! Please, all I'm saying is be oh so carefull! The shit is strong! It's sort of like alcohol, and *very* unforgiving! Just don't want any of you getting hurt, so PLEASE! be oh so careful! I don't want anyone hurt! Thanks =) Phen is WIKIDLY strong shit, and will give you the spins and can be evil if you take even a bit too much. RESPECT the SHIT! Sort of like those commercials for "Respect the pouch". The shit ain't funny in no way. You best be careful! I am damn serious! Thanks, and PLEASE, respect it. Nuff said;)

Just take the right dose, 0.5-3mg, thats safe if taken a week apart. And don't redose !!!