Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Phenazepam - First Time - Priceless Warning

psychedelicious said:
Holy Jesus.
Glad you're alive and still kicking, man. Good luck sorting through the shit that must have been sprayed all over the room after it hit the fan.

<3 <--- for you and your loved ones

you are a lucky dude. best wishes for you and yours

Heh, reading this trip report while high on phenazepam for the first time in my life is a little scary, but part of your trip report did make me laugh. I mean you guys were going absolutely nuts eating gobs of the shit. Sorry to hear about your misfortune (ending up in jail, losing your girlfriend, etc).

I will be sure to be careful with this stuff. I am careful with benzos in general, I do notice that this shit is subtle in a way so it makes me want to take more. It seems the line between getting high and blacking out is thin. I hope it dissolves in pure ethanol at least. If not I'll be sure to borrow an mg scale and not eyeball this stuff if/when I ever am dealing with unknown amounts.

"Praise mother Russia!" :)

Yes it dissolves in absolute ethanol, 1.0mg/mL, unsure on higher concentrations.

This report just makes me real glad I got over my benzo addiction.
Benzos really are shit as recreational drugs, while you're on benzos you just become a different person...

The line between significant effect and blacking out is thin.

For everyone that knows me and have replied in a concerned manner such as "morninggloryseed" I'd like to let know that I am doing well. I have been on Suboxone without relapse for months now, and I stopped using Cocaine and other harsh stimulants. I use benzodiazepines in low doses to help me sleep occasionally, and I still am very fond of entheogens and other plant psychoactives.

This report summed up a very unfortunate era of my life, and I wish never to let myself go in that direction again. Looking back now, it is very sad. I hate that I went through this, even at the time that I wrote the report, but I had to post it so people might understand addiction and responsible drug use.

I had 0.5mg and 0.250mg of Phenazepam every so often when working crazy shifts.

It's better than nothing, but Diazepam and Etizolam are far superior. Phenazepam has a sedating effect, a little anxiolytic effect at higher doses, but then at those doses it's kind of like you could just go to sleep.

I actually felt the anxiolitic effects of phenobarbital were stronger.

I had 2 experiences with phenazepam. The first one was 0.5mg, and I found it gave strong delusions of sobriety, I felt like nothing much was happening but the next day my memory was hazy. I got a 100mg bag of it with an order of methylone and 4-MMC. Then the next time I tried it was a few days later, I cracked into the methylone. Redosed twice, started to feel a bit come-downy, decided to take a little phenazepam, but stupidly, I eyeballed it. Took a crumb, felt better, redosed methylone, redosed phenazepam. Next thing I remember is taking some 4-MMC, it was my only time taking it, and I don't remember it. The next thing I remember is rolling around on the ground saying random stuff. Then it was 3 days later and I woke up. All of the 3 grams of methylone and 1 gram of 4-MMC was gone, and I couldn't find the bag of phenazepam at all. never did find it. No idea how much I took. Basically I time traveled. That's never happened to me with benzos before except one other time that was a much wilder story than that.

I’ve had benzos so many times and not once have I blacked out. Even mixing phenobarbital, phenazepam and alcohol, I was quite aware of my faculties, only went to sleep later on.

One thing I do remember though was extremely high doses of Phenylpiracetam being taken together with the benzos and barbs.

I actually found that phenylpiracetam had an almost immediate effect to negate any benzos I had taken.