Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pharmacys in Rhodes (Creek)

Rolanderos

Greenlighter
Hello all!

Someone is asking stuff about the Rhodes and she is just wondering is there anything "useful" with out prescription in pharmacy?

Last edited:
Careful there ..... Your question is skating dangerously close to sourcing.

To anyone thinking of answering: Just a straight mention in passing of whether or not such things are available would probably be OK, but no detail.

As for the second part, yes, there are drugs available on the streets anywhere, but that is as much information as anyone is allowed to give you. Plus, you have also alerted the authorities to your travel plans, which is hardly the best of ideas.

I could be wrong but I doubt that western/southern/northern Europe is the best place for really getting much of worth from a pharmacy without a prescription.

There is nothing that you can get in Rhodes or the rest of Greece psychoactive wise that does not require a prescription. You cannot even get combination codeine products - the drug is completely illegal and travellers are made aware that they cannot bring even UK OTC co-codamol into the country.

I knew of a guy with a fentanyl prescription, possibly some diaz too - he showed up to a pharmacy in Crete and pretty much pissed them right off until they reluctantly gave him something to hold him for the duration of his stay. Then again, he had been a serious alcoholic in the past, totally fucked his liver, was middle aged and his evenings were spent thrashing in bed howling in pain without the meds, so I'm guessing there was some compassion on their part.

If you're the average joe just looking to score - you might be shit out of luck.

I think that basically the rule of thumb is; if it's a developing and/or corrupt nation, you might be able to get benzos/ketamine/opiates, at their discretion of course.

Europe isn't really the place for that, generally. Possibly in Eastern Europe.