• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pharmacy refusing to fill full script against doctors orders?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I usually get 10 k pins a month my doctor has upped it to 30 pills for this month only. The pharmacy keeps kicking the medicine requested more documentation. I provided that. And they are still refusing to fill it till the 13th. This doesn’t work with me I’ve already filed a complaint about one of their pharmacist saying offensive things about it. Should I just go ahead and file another and change pharmacy I got a call into the head pharmacist manager but I’m sure it will be more Denali. Anything I can do in this situation. I have klonopin from a partial refill they charged me full price for. But I’m going through a crisis and need my meds. What can I do? I’m past the point of wanting to fuck someone’s day up cause my doctor said they provided everything needed for 30 pills but yet they keep treating me like a junkie

I would change pharmacy's. They shouldn't treat you poorly, no-one junkie or not deserves unfair treatment . It's awful actually because they know it's a medicine for anxiety and they are causing you anxiety. Very unprofessional

They're just going to continue giving you a hard time no matter what you do. You should take your business elsewhere.
I’m placing a lawsuit calling corporate and filing a complaint with state health and human services. I already have a lawyer ready to take case. No one deserves this and a pharmacy shouldn’t be open that runs like this

They're just going to continue giving you a hard time no matter what you do. You should take your business elsewhere.
I have nothing but time an anger. As long as the pharmacist looses his job or remembers my name I’m happy but I’ma sue for mental suffering. As I’m disabled and draw SSDI. It’s their word against me and the doctors. I violate no dea laws set for meds. It was a new script different then the other. And the fact that they condescendingly wrote “use sparingly” I was 4 days short on a 10 a month script I’m not an addict. I am transferring but I’m also filing a suit

I have nothing but time an anger. As long as the pharmacist looses his job or remembers my name I’m happy but I’ma sue for mental suffering. As I’m disabled and draw SSDI. It’s their word against me and the doctors. I violate no dea laws set for meds. It was a new script different then the other. And the fact that they condescendingly wrote “use sparingly” I was 4 days short on a 10 a month script I’m not an addict. I am transferring but I’m also filing a suit

Yea now is not the time to fuck with people, we all are pissed off with an infinite amount of free time lol.

Pharmacists are some of the worst in the health care field, idk why but they get a complex that can make doctors look humble.

-GC

Yea now is not the time to fuck with people, we all are pissed off with an infinite amount of free time lol.

Pharmacists are some of the worst in the health care field, idk why but they get a complex that can make doctors look humble.

-GC
My doctors on my side and is telling them to feel it. Idk what lawyer I would go to for the discrimination I faced with the pharmacist that processed the wrong script and fucked this all up

Yea raise hell. I went out of my way to make a complaint against the ups driver for dropping my kratom off at the wrong house just last week. But shit I needed it. 😂

I have too much free time right now as well.

Yea raise hell. I went out of my way to make a complaint against the ups driver for dropping my kratom off at the wrong house just last week. But shit I needed it. 😂

I have too much free time right now as well.
I’m at war with Walgreens and ima find some nit wit pro Bono something to prove lawyer and ima file a case and if 2020 has taught me anything I can be offended over anything. I’m sexually identifying as California right now as we speak. A shit hole money sucking black hole. I don’t expect to win anything but rest assured the pharmacist that made the “executive decision on which pills to fill” will get me my script free of charge I’m also filing a complaint to Medicaid and Medicare and seeing what the ada has for me since I’m disabled and the pharmacist made me feel like an addict. That’s not right to do to anyone. They just picked the asshole with no life. But this asshole draws SSDI and is protected by NAMI and ADA.

Hey there everybody. I regrettably have to move this over to Drug Culture, as I don't really think that this is an issue that pertains directly to Harm Reduction. I totally think that this is an important issue, as we have sort of discussed in your last thread FF. Pharmacists are a lot like doctors. If you deny the possibility that their ego could play a role in how they practice, you have a poor understanding of how humans are. There are a lot of great doctors, pharmacists, scientists in general and so on, but there are also people with personality defects who will undoubtedly develop an inflated sense of self-worth as they are the gate-keepers for all of these drugs.

There is nothing wrong with going elsewhere dude. If your doctor understands the situation completely like you're saying, that prescription should be fillable by somebody, somewhere. Again, like we were discussing in the other thread, I've been through this just like I'm sure a huge portion of Bluelight has at one point or another. If you're honest and up front:

"I feel very disrespected. My doctor has verified that this is acceptable. I'm taking my business elsewhere, as that is my right" Pharmacists have a certain level of discretion, sure, but at the end of the day, a prescription is a doctor giving an order to the pharmacist and its unprofessional for that pharmacist to do anything other than fill it. This is all after they've made their calls, checked x, y and z Prescription Monitoring Programs etc.

If everything is completely and entirely on the level here like you're saying (I'm not condescending or implying anything here) than I would recommend getting it transferred to the retail pharmacy of your local hospital if applicable. In my experience, they are typically less lenient in terms of trying to say, get Opioids 3 days early, but if a doctor says in no uncertain terms that this is what they want, than I really think the hospital Rph's are your best bet.

BDD -> DC

Hey there everybody. I regrettably have to move this over to Drug Culture, as I don't really think that this is an issue that pertains directly to Harm Reduction. I totally think that this is an important issue, as we have sort of discussed in your last thread FF. Pharmacists are a lot like doctors. If you deny the possibility that their ego could play a role in how they practice, you have a poor understanding of how humans are. There are a lot of great doctors, pharmacists, scientists in general and so on, but there are also people with personality defects who will undoubtedly develop an inflated sense of self-worth as they are the gate-keepers for all of these drugs.

There is nothing wrong with going elsewhere dude. If your doctor understands the situation completely like you're saying, that prescription should be fillable by somebody, somewhere. Again, like we were discussing in the other thread, I've been through this just like I'm sure a huge portion of Bluelight has at one point or another. If you're honest and up front:

"I feel very disrespected. My doctor has verified that this is acceptable. I'm taking my business elsewhere, as that is my right" Pharmacists have a certain level of discretion, sure, but at the end of the day, a prescription is a doctor giving an order to the pharmacist and its unprofessional for that pharmacist to do anything other than fill it. This is all after they've made their calls, checked x, y and z Prescription Monitoring Programs etc.

If everything is completely and entirely on the level here like you're saying (I'm not condescending or implying anything here) than I would recommend getting it transferred to the retail pharmacy of your local hospital if applicable. In my experience, they are typically less lenient in terms of trying to say, get Opioids 3 days early, but if a doctor says in no uncertain terms that this is what they want, than I really think the hospital Rph's are your best bet.

BDD -> DC
So basically call and tell them I want it transferred what do I do about them filing the wrong prescription and kicking my insurance because of it

Absolutely agree with wizard on this. You shouldn’t have to do anything. Have your drs office sort it.

Why don’t you call your doctor and have the office handle this? This is between the doctor’s office and the pharmacy. There is no need to get angry, just have the people that you pay do their jobs.
I just put them on 3 way together. Someone’s hiding their ass and I’m filing another complaint with ncdhhs and corporate ima have that pharmacist wrote up

Absolutely agree with wizard on this. You shouldn’t have to do anything. Have your drs office sort it.
They have been for 4 days. I’m running out of pills and they are just making me eat more cause of it

They filled my script. And I don’t pay shit. I was going boast but instead ima just humble myself and be glad I got my medicine and that they won’t ever treat me or the next one like slum

how I feel and look right now. Dead ass with the locks. They do it all for sosa you gone get fucked ova