• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids pgp inhibitors and oxycontin to fentanyl

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I know cannabis cbd oil is similar to grapefruit juice I cant find it anywere I take it before my oxy though and makes it stronger.
Im asking dcotors to replace my ranitidine for omeprazole. also got panax ginseng tablets i read that a pgp inhibitor and deffo makes my oxy stronger.
Anyway been taking like 20mg morphine a day and the withdrawal just stopping that is nasty.
Im never buying methadone again i got offered it on tick yesterday and I said No.
but yeah best pgp inhibitors ive got smashed off loperamide once not took it in few days most ive taken is 26mg and that made me feel weird so I've got 18 or 20mg to take tommorow.

my doctor says gonna have to go on patches then go pain clinic, my oxy doesnt last long at all, i rattlr through out the day i metabolise stuff really fsdt.
I knoe fents dsngerous but i AM IN SO MUCH pain ad stiffness.
He will switch me though and not taper my oxys I got some to taper though.

You reckon he will let me have the patch and then something short acting like percocet or ora morph??
I want off opiates but not going down the methadone route as im to ill to go to chemist each morning, I am a chronic pain patient yes im addicted yes ive got smashed but never went to heroin only ever on a bad upper comedown or wen i lost my tablets i took it for a week and felt horrible for atleast 2 after.

I had a meeting with a psychiatric nurse, gp snd psychiatrist, my gp was like were not hee to talk about painkillers and evden my sychisatrist said if thats what he thinks is making his mental health worse the its worth discussing.
i