• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help Pfizer xanax melbourne australia

Asked another if there coloured this was his response... No the coloured ones ( green ) are a mix between etizolam and alpraz would not recommend even though they’re pretty good

Asked another if there coloured this was his response... No the coloured ones ( green ) are a mix between etizolam and alpraz would not recommend even though they’re pretty good
Here's a thought:

You ever considered NOT buying ANYTHING? 🤣 Or is that not a viable option? 🤣 Just asking!

I think you know I take 1mg (sometimes, but rarely, 2mg) Alprazolam at night for sleep (legit prescription and legit pharma.). And I cannot for the fucking life of me understand how this shit is a substance of abuse or recreation! Give me a bottle of Whisky any time of the day or night over this shit!

Seeing as I don't take my full prescription I've built up a veritable stash of this shit! Maybe I should down a bottle (that would be 30mg) just to see what all the fuss is about! 🤣 Maybe I'm missing out here on a good time or something! 🤣

Only joking. Pretty sure it wouldn't be my thing anyway i.e. I'm not the downer type. Mind you: I've read that heroic doses leads to initial euphoria? Dunno. As hard as that is for me to believe but assuming it's true: I know for sure as fuck that I'd not like to be me once said initial euphoria wears off or have the inevitable benzo. hangover the next day (or week)! 🤣

Anyway. Whatever you decide: make sure you test the shit is all I can say. Oddly enough I actually thought that benzo. abuse and for recreational purposes was old news. Apparently not. It seems to be becoming a far bigger problem than the usual suspects ESPECIALLY because it's so easily cut with other substances that mimic their action i.e. knowing what I know about benzodiazepines I can easily see how somebody would mistakenly assume that Alprazolam cut with Fentanyl is good strong Alprazolam. And unfortunately: the margin of error when it comes to Fentanyl isn't exactly a wide margin let's face it.

Here's a thought:

You ever considered NOT buying ANYTHING? 🤣 Or is that not a viable option? 🤣 Just asking!

I think you know I take 1mg (sometimes, but rarely, 2mg) Alprazolam at night for sleep (legit prescription and legit pharma.). And I cannot for the fucking life of me understand how this shit is a substance of abuse or recreation! Give me a bottle of Whisky any time of the day or night over this shit!

Seeing as I don't take my full prescription I've built up a veritable stash of this shit! Maybe I should down a bottle (that would be 30mg) just to see what all the fuss is about! 🤣 Maybe I'm missing out here on a good time or something! 🤣

Only joking. Pretty sure it wouldn't be my thing anyway i.e. I'm not the downer type. Mind you: I've read that heroic doses leads to initial euphoria? Dunno. As hard as that is for me to believe but assuming it's true: I know for sure as fuck that I'd not like to be me once said initial euphoria wears off or have the inevitable benzo. hangover the next day (or week)! 🤣

Anyway. Whatever you decide: make sure you test the shit is all I can say. Oddly enough I actually thought that benzo. abuse and for recreational purposes was old news. Apparently not. It seems to be becoming a far bigger problem than the usual suspects ESPECIALLY because it's so easily cut with other substances that mimic their action i.e. knowing what I know about benzodiazepines I can easily see how somebody would mistakenly assume that Alprazolam cut with Fentanyl is good strong Alprazolam. And unfortunately: the margin of error when it comes to Fentanyl isn't exactly a wide margin let's face it.
Ýèah im not going to bother buying anything off wickr anymore. I'm going to psychiatrist shop (ones that bulk bill) but had no luck with one saying there not taking on any new patients, so i'd assume the rest would be the same during this pandemic.

No I didn't know you took 1mg at night for sleep. What country are you from ?
I guess its a substance of abuse because it completely wipes away any anxiety and anxiety being one of the most common mental illnesses. Having anxiety being lifted is a high initself.

Yeah i bought fentanyl testers way back when i was buying from the dark web. Stacks duñno whàt to do with them anymore seeing as ìll be going to psychiatrist from now on.

I guess there popularity stems from àll these kids today imitating there favourite rappers poppin' xannies and drinking lean.

Ýèah im not going to bother buying anything off wickr anymore. I'm going to psychiatrist shop (ones that bulk bill) but had no luck with one saying there not taking on any new patients, so i'd assume the rest would be the same during this pandemic.

No I didn't know you took 1mg at night for sleep. What country are you from ?
I guess its a substance of abuse because it completely wipes away any anxiety and anxiety being one of the most common mental illnesses. Having anxiety being lifted is a high initself.

Yeah i bought fentanyl testers way back when i was buying from the dark web. Stacks duñno whàt to do with them anymore seeing as ìll be going to psychiatrist from now on.

I guess there popularity stems from àll these kids today imitating there favourite rappers poppin' xannies and drinking lean.
South Africa.

Pity we are so far away from each other I’ll tell you that much. We could have traded! :ROFLMAO: I wanted to buy a Fentanyl test strip or two not two weeks ago (don’t anyone get excited i.e. merely to test the outcome of an experiment and nothing more) and guess what? They simply don’t exist around here. Only Fentanyl test kits here are urine tests (defeats the entire purpose unless Mommy trying to catch Johnny out)! Oh well. Such is life.

For what it’s worth coming from a total stranger somewhere across the ocean: I truly am pleased that you’re going the legit route. I have no issues with benzodiazepines at all. Matter of fact I’m one of their biggest pundits and don’t believe they’re the evil they’re made out to be. And for damn sure they serve their intended purposes very well. But I tend to bury my head in researching shit and what I find when it comes to fakes, cuts, and designer shit is frightening.

Anyway. Good on you my good man!